掲示板

Testversion Installation failes : Server is not registered

7年前 に Kornelia Drießen によって更新されました。

Testversion Installation failes : Server is not registered

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 16/06/06 最新の投稿
Hi,

today i start with the Installation for liferay v 6.2ee. But its not possible to Register the license. The activation key is stored in the deploy Folder.

activation-key-development-7.0de-triallicenses.xml

After providing the license key i restart the tomcat Server and get the following Messages in the log:

14:44:09,346 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][StartupAction:100] The following patches are installed: portal-77-6210
14:44:09,862 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:481] Database supports case sensitive queries
14:44:10,241 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][LicenseManager:?] Failed to find directory C:\Programme\liferay-portal-6.2-ee-sp14\data\license
14:44:10,242 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][LicenseManager:?] No binary licenses found
14:44:10,256 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][ServerDetector:140] Server supports hot deploy
14:44:10,262 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][PluginPackageUtil:1013] Reading plugin package for the root context
14:44:20,008 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][AutoDeployDir:139] Auto deploy scanner started for C:\Programme\liferay-portal-6.2-ee-sp14\deploy
14:44:33,019 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:186] Unable to write activation-key-development-7.0de-triallicenses.xml

i've no idea what is wrong.

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Testversion Installation failes : Server is not registered

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Windows will lock files that are open in other programs.

Make sure you don't have the file open in any other program and then start the portal.

Hi David,

no sorry, thats not the issue.
What else can occur that exception?

Cherrs
Konni
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Judging the filename it seems to be an activation key for 7.0 (or DXP) that you're using with Liferay 6.2 - if you got this from our download pages, it looks like the activation key generation was updated before the download option, so that we now have a mismatch.

I'd recommend to contact sales in your region to get a proper key. From your profile it looks like sales-de at liferay.com is the proper place. Point them to this post and say Hi from me. I bet they'll happily provide a key for you.

Alternatively you might want to wait a few days until Liferay DXP is available for download and start on the new version

Hi David,

thanks for the hint. The provided xml-file is read-only, i've changed it. Everything works fine.

BR
Konni