掲示板

Robots.txt in liferay

thumbnail
7年前 に Omar Samir によって更新されました。

Robots.txt in liferay

Junior Member 投稿: 29 参加年月日: 15/05/19 最新の投稿
Hello ,,

what's the path of robots.txt file should be placed for disallowing URLs crawling in Liferay ??

thanks
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Robots.txt in liferay

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Omar Samir:
what's the path of robots.txt file should be placed for disallowing URLs crawling in Liferay ??

Site Administration / Configuration / Site Settings / Robots.

robots.txt must be on the root of your webserver - there's no configurability in the URL at all. Thus you can't just drop some page with this name anywhere but need Liferay's UI for the task. Or handle the URL in your frontend webserver, without any forwarding to Liferay.
thumbnail
7年前 に Omar Samir によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 29 参加年月日: 15/05/19 最新の投稿
Site Administration / Configuration / Site Settings / Robots.

robots.txt must be on the root of your webserver - there's no configurability in the URL at all. Thus you can't just drop some page with this name anywhere but need Liferay's UI for the task. Or handle the URL in your frontend webserver, without any forwarding to Liferay.

thanks mr olaf for your reply,

first : you meant by server root that I should add robots.txt in the same level of portal-ext.properties ?,
second : I just need to disallow google crawlers from index some URLs so, what's the need to Liferay UI ?!

thanks in advance
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Omar Samir:
first : you meant by server root that I should add robots.txt in the same level of portal-ext.properties ?,
second : I just need to disallow google crawlers from index some URLs so, what's the need to Liferay UI ?!

With server root I meant at http://servername/robot.txt - that's a position that you can't just put a file to in Liferay.

You will need to go to Liferay's UI that I describe in order to get access to that URL, because Liferay knows how to handle it. Liferay will deliver that simple file, if you configure Liferay to do so. You can basically edit robots.txt through Liferay's UI, as there's no physical file that you can find anywhere.