掲示板

changing the context path

thumbnail
7年前 に marwan amin sabri によって更新されました。

changing the context path

Junior Member 投稿: 34 参加年月日: 09/03/18 最新の投稿
Dears,

I was successfully able to change my default context path to be http://mydomain/webportal emoticon
but unfortunately my Portlets and my themes are not able to generate the path into the css and js files, links are pointing to http://mydomain/myportlet/css directly which is out of my context!

Any idea how to solve it?

Marwan Alsabri
7年前 に Gautam Sharma によって更新されました。

RE: changing the context path

Junior Member 投稿: 92 参加年月日: 12/04/30 最新の投稿
thumbnail

Dear Gautam,

Thanks for your promote answer, indeed this works for my theme, but for the portlet it doesn't work even if use the same attribute in the portlet conf file.
thumbnail
7年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
When you change the context of the portal you are only changing the context of the core and the portlets still have their own context. What you might be looking for is the property portal.proxy.path but with that you'll need a frontend proxy that proxies to the real path. Here's the doc from portal.properties:

#
# Set this property if the application server is served behind a proxy and
# a prefix needs to be added to the portal servlet context path. This prefix
# will also be added to static resources served by layout templates,
# portlets, and themes.
#
portal.proxy.path=
thumbnail

Thanks Mikaib

in fact i do have IBM TAM and IBM reverse proxy in front of my server also i've configured TAM conjunctions to by pass all requests with /webportal ,your solution will make all my links going to the same URL and i might have double entry for the portlet like /webportal/webportal/

have u faced such case before?
7年前 に Gautam Sharma によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 92 参加年月日: 12/04/30 最新の投稿
It means now you have issue with only portlet,not with theme please correct me if i am wrong.

Just wanted to check if you have done anything on webserver to prevent access apart from theme.