掲示板

Unable to Start fresh Liferay Tomcat with MySQL

7年前 に Toch d Ninja によって更新されました。

Unable to Start fresh Liferay Tomcat with MySQL

Regular Member 投稿: 105 参加年月日: 06/10/30 最新の投稿
Please I am having an issue with trying to run liferay 7 for the first time.
I am very experienced with liferay 6.2 and i run it perfectly.

Now I downloaded liferay 7 with tomcat. I already installed jdk 8 and my sql. I pointed the lifery to mySQL in portal .properties but it wont stat for first time.
The statup window closes with No error

Any ideas on what is causing this?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Unable to Start fresh Liferay Tomcat with MyAQL

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Use the catalina.bat script to run (and keep running) tomcat. You should see some sort of error that you can resolve.

Most of the time this will come down to memory settings, ports already in use, or permissions.

RE: Unable to Start fresh Liferay Tomcat with MySQL

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am unable to use catalina.bat to start the Liferay 7.

Please note that i am using the tomcat 8+ Liferay 7 bundle as downloaded from Liferay. I have jdk_8u91 installed and pointed as JAVA_HOME.

I already have the mysql config on portal.properties enabled with my database parameters. The tomcat windows runs for about 3 mins and creates some quartz related tables in my liferay database in mysql before the tomcat window closes on its own with no errors in the log folder.

Its important to mention that I am very experienced in running previous versions such as liferay 6.2 on mysql with no issues.
Please can anyone advice.

Regards,
Toch
thumbnail

There must be some sort of indication why it fails. What is the result of trying to use catalina.bat to start up?

Hi,

Thanks again for your response. I was now able to pick the following errors from tomcat window before it closed:

[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:473] create index IX_BE3835E5 on QUARTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, TRIGGER_NAME, TRIGGER_GROUP);
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Specified key was too long; max key length is 1024 bytes: create index IX_5005E3AF on QUARTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAM

[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:473] create index IX_5005E3AF on QUARTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, JOB_NAME, JOB_GROUP);
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_186442A4 on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, TRIGGER_NAME,

[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_1BA1F9DC on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, TRIGGER_GROUP)
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_91CA7CCE on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, TRIGGER_GROUP,
);_ [Sanitized]
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_D219AFDE on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, TRIGGER_GROUP,

[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_A85822A0 on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, JOB_NAME, JOB_
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_8AA50BE1 on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, JOB_GROUP);_ [
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_EEFE382A on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, NEXT_FIRE_TIME
[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_F026CF4C on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, NEXT_FIRE_TIME

[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_F2DD7C7E on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, NEXT_FIRE_TIME

[localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:466] Table 'liferay.quartz_triggers' doesn't exist: create index IX_1F92813C on QUARTZ_TRIGGERS (SCHED_NAME, NEXT_FIRE_TIME
thumbnail

Check your MySQL version; you have to be 5.6 or better.
thumbnail
7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Toch d Ninja:
Thanks again for your response. I was now able to pick the following errors from tomcat window before it closed:

If you start tomcat with "catalina.bat run" (or "catalina.sh run"), there's no window that closes. Otherwise you'll also find the output in tomcat/log/catalina.out.

This is just an additional hint on how to continue, not an answer to your question, as David has already suggested an answer

Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback. Its running now. Please how do I configure latest Social Office for Liferay 7.

Regards,
Toch
thumbnail

I don't believe it's yet available for LR7.