掲示板

Portlets not shown in dockbar

thumbnail
7年前 に David Rodriguez によって更新されました。

Portlets not shown in dockbar

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 14/12/29 最新の投稿
I have installed the Liferay social office and something is not working properly. Two portlets are not shown in the new dockbar: the one that allows you to navigate to others sites, and the notifications in the dockbar.

In local everything shows up, and in production the log is correct, and I see that all the contexts of the portlets are correctly deployed (not completely sure about this), but the portlets are not there. I think that the problem is in the server using Apache, as we had problems with the Proxypass before, so we have to allow the context of every portlet individually. We have these contexts allowed (among many more):

so-portlet

notifications-portlet

But I am not sure if the notifications portlet is the correct one, as in the backoffice there is another portlet called notifications in the dockbar (but it has not a context when deployed). The database is not the same, but they come from the same source, as both are the result of an upgrade from version 5.2.2 to 6.2.3, and I have checked all the properties related to the dockbar and notification, and they are the same in both databases, so my conclusion is that the Apache Proxypass is probably the problem (but I am not sure)

Does anybody know how could I find out the contexts I need to create a Proxypass for? Thanks!
thumbnail
7年前 に David Rodriguez によって更新されました。

RE: Portlets not shown in dockbar

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 14/12/29 最新の投稿
I have checked with a Chrome extension the possible problems with the Apache Proxypass, and the contexts are accesible, so I think this is not the problem. I have stopped the Jboss server, deleted the content of temp and work folders in order to have a fresh start, but the portlets don't show up. The permissions are exactly the same that in my local instalation, and anyway, Administrator roles have the neccesary permission for seeing these portlets.

Any suggestion?