掲示板

Strange Behavior

thumbnail
7年前 に Gustavo Oliveira によって更新されました。

Strange Behavior

Junior Member 投稿: 98 参加年月日: 15/09/23 最新の投稿
I have some JSF and MVC portlets in a test server, the VM is using -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m. Sometimes the server needs to be restarted because all JSF portlets disappears. Ive checked logs and cant find anything related to it.

Anyone having this problem?
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Strange Behavior

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Possibly you have a memory leak or something going on. I'd suggest some thread dumps and memory monitoring...
thumbnail
7年前 に Gustavo Oliveira によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 98 参加年月日: 15/09/23 最新の投稿
I found several out of memory lines related to GC.

12:51:04,631 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.log.bridge.internal.LogBridge@20cccc76][org_apache_felix_fileinstall:75] In main loop, we have serious trouble
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

12:42:35,688 WARN  [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->r7X0gWDa]-HelperThread-#4][ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner:313] An Error forced the closing of Thread[C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->r7X0gWDa]-HelperThread-#4,5,main]. Will attempt to reconstruct, but this might mean that something bad is happening.

13:02:52,965 WARN  [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->ZLBtHXgu]-HelperThread-#4][ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner:313] An Error forced the closing of Thread[C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->ZLBtHXgu]-HelperThread-#4,5,main]. Will attempt to reconstruct, but this might mean that something bad is happening.

13:03:29,841 ERROR [MemoryQuartzSchedulerEngineInstance_Worker-5][JobRunShell:120] Job com.liferay.portal.deploy.messaging.RequiredPluginsMessageListener.com.liferay.portal.deploy.messaging.RequiredPluginsMessageListener threw an unhandled Exception: 
thumbnail
7年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
So it sounds like you need to add some memory to the jvm...