hello all,

how to integrate nlp api in liferay???

Regards
Abhishek
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: NLP API

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Okay, before anyone can answer this you're going to have to provide a lot more context...

What do you mean by NLP? Natural Language Processing? If so, a google search shows there are like 25 different providers of NLP, 25 different APIs to pick from. Do you have a specific one in mind?

What kind of integration are you looking for? A search bar that turns a natural question into relevant search terms to complete a back end search? Something else?

What platform/version are you targeting? 6.1, 6.2, 7.0?
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
abhishek kumar:
how to integrate nlp api in liferay???

1. What do you intend to do with it?
7年前 に abhishek kumar によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 138 参加年月日: 15/08/17 最新の投稿
Thank you david and Olaf,

yeah that is correct , Google says
Actually i want to use nlp as bacause i want to display a json file using nlp api ,i dont have a very sharp knowledge about nlp .
So doing R& D on this

Till NOW to achieve this i have a created a custom portlet , on that lib folder i have pasted 4 jar file of nlp (apache-opennlp-1.5.3-bin.zip).

and two dropdown menu items is there

one elements is 1-product
2-company

so when i clicked on products then json file i want to display, so I Dont know exactly how to do this.??

Regards
Abhishek
7年前 に abhishek kumar によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 138 参加年月日: 15/08/17 最新の投稿
updated thing is here!

now i am able to fetch the json file and data i can able to display in the console. but i am working on java projects not in liferay.

the results i can able to diplay in console now how can i display this output in liferay popup means when i clicked on dropdown then the console output display in liferay popup.?????