掲示板

ECache Configuration Issues

7年前 に utkarsh jain によって更新されました。

ECache Configuration Issues

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 16/04/25 最新の投稿
Hi,

Recently I am using Liferay for my portlets ,its working fine but at the time when my jboss server start it's give me a warning

WARN [net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 145) Cache: com.liferay.portal.service.impl.PortletLocalServiceImpl has a maxElementsInMemory of 0. This might lead to performance degradation or OutOfMemoryError at Terracotta client.From Ehcache 2.0 onwards this has been changed to mean a store with no capacity limit. Set it to 1 if you want no elements cached in memory

I don't know about this warning ,Please help me to resolve this

Very Thankfull for your response
thumbnail
7年前 に Andrew Jardine によって更新されました。

RE: ECache Configuration Issues

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
Hi Utkarsh,

Warnings are just really important info statements. I would say that it is still worth looking into though just to make sure that the cache object that is configured with 0 has been done so because you really want unlimited elements.

Questions:

1. Which version of Liferay are you using?

2. Have you or someone else provided any custom configurations around cache settings (portal-ext or xml)?

3. If the answer to #2 is yes, then can you share them with us please?
thumbnail
7年前 に Javier Saldaña Diaz によって更新されました。

RE: ECache Configuration Issues

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 11/11/15 最新の投稿
Hi utkarsh,

I experienced the same warning with Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.2 CE GA3, in my case was inline.content.cache.size=0 in the portal-ext file

check your config

regards,