掲示板

Liferay 7 CE GA1 LAR import

thumbnail
8年前 に Alessandro Candini によって更新されました。

Liferay 7 CE GA1 LAR import

Regular Member 投稿: 130 参加年月日: 15/10/17 最新の投稿
I've tried to import a LAR into my Liferay 7 CE GA1, but I got the following message:

So, is the LAR import disabled by default and we have to wait for the next release maybe or am I missing something?

Thank you.
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 7 CE GA1 LAR import

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Alessandro Candini:
I've tried to import a LAR into my Liferay 7 CE GA1, but I got the following message:

There's probably an exception that you can find in the log file - please check that. I assume that you're importing a LAR file that you've created on 7.0 GA1 - because you can't import one from 6.2.x
thumbnail
8年前 に Alessandro Candini によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 7 CE GA1 LAR import (回答)

Regular Member 投稿: 130 参加年月日: 15/10/17 最新の投稿
Thank you Olaf: I found that the problem is related to a patch I applied to the portal, to solve a bug ( complete forum thread)
Removing the custom ServiceLocator.class under Tomcat solved the problem of accessing to import...probably my patch is incomplete and breaks something else.
So waiting for another stable release that fix the ServiceLocator issue...emoticon
7年前 に Imanol Gonbar によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 15/12/07 最新の投稿
Olaf Kock:
Alessandro Candini:

There's probably an exception that you can find in the log file - please check that. I assume that you're importing a LAR file that you've created on 7.0 GA1 - because you can't import one from 6.2.x

Hi Olaf,

I've installed Liferay 6.2 to manage my webpage and I'm trying upgrade to LF 7.0.
I've just installed Liferay 7 in other temp server and I want to import my LAR of LF6.2 to LF7.0.
But I have 2 problems that you comment in last post.
1) My LAR file is >100MB and the maximium size of imported LAR is <100MB. ¿Could I change this maximium size in config properties?

2) Is possible import .LAR from LF6.2 in LF7.0?

Thanks you for your time, I'm quite new developing with this framework and I've some doubts.
thumbnail
7年前 に Jorge Díaz によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 753 参加年月日: 14/01/09 最新の投稿
Imanol Gonbar:

2) Is possible import .LAR from LF6.2 in LF7.0?

It isn't possible to import a LAR from 6.2 in 7.0

LAR files must be exported/imported in installations with same Liferay version and patch level.

You have to execute upgrade of 6.2 installation and after that, you will able to move data between your installations using LARs