掲示板

Documents for Development on Liferay 7

8年前 に zahid ulla khan によって更新されました。

Documents for Development on Liferay 7

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 07/09/25 最新の投稿
Hi All,
When will the getting started documents be ready for liferay 7, as all the current documents are for 6.2 and its very confusing t get started for development in Liferay 7 with those documents.
I am new to liferay or working on liferay after a long time , so should i leave 7 and downlaod and work on 6.2 itself, or the documents for 7 canbe found soon.
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Documents for Development on Liferay 7

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
zahid ulla khan:
When will the getting started documents be ready for liferay 7, as all the current documents are for 6.2 and its very confusing t get started for development in Liferay 7 with those documents.

Are you aware of the 7.0 content on dev.liferay.com? Just search for "Getting Started" and filter down to the 7.0 content. Or start here - admitted that there's a placeholder right on that page... but a lot of the other listed articles have great content in already.

If you're looking for any specific documentation ("getting started" is quite broad: As System Administrator, Content Editor, Portal Owner, Developer? Choose one) please name the topic that you're looking for specifically. For some of the chapters, 6.2 documentation is fine - and the more we know about your situation, the better we can point you to the documentation if it's not yet out.
8年前 に zahid ulla khan によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 07/09/25 最新の投稿
Thanks for the reply, i was looking for specifically Admin and developer documents as the we the same for 6.2, but for admin we cant use the same as most the navigation and look and feel settings are changed in 7.0.
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
I'm sure that the documentation team is working hard at updating all the docs to reflect the changes in 7, but GA 1 just came out a few weeks ago and the UI was still undergoing updates and fixes through the RC1 release.

Give them a little more time, they'll get those docs out as soon as humanly possible...