掲示板

Breakpoints ignored in Eclipse?

thumbnail
13年前 に Kravchenko Dmitry によって更新されました。

Breakpoints ignored in Eclipse?

Regular Member 投稿: 139 参加年月日: 10/10/04 最新の投稿
How to debug liferay portlets in Eclipse? I have breakpoints totally ignored, while server is working, "Debugging" flag is indicated and protlet is started with "Debug As..." command.

What can prevent debugger work?
thumbnail
13年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

RE: Breakpoints ignored in Eclipse?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Check that your project is in the Source tab in Debug Configurations. If it's not then the breakpoints are ignored.
thumbnail
13年前 に Minhchau Dang によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 598 参加年月日: 07/10/22 最新の投稿
Additionally, if you aren't running the Tomcat server from within Eclipse, make sure that your Tomcat instance is configured for debugging and your Eclipse is configured to hook into it, as described on the Tomcat Wiki.
thumbnail
13年前 に Kravchenko Dmitry によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 139 参加年月日: 10/10/04 最新の投稿
Thank you, it started to work!

It is stange although: why it was so? While adding your option, I saw that there was "Default" entry in "Sources" tab, which, in turn, was containing some names of my project. Why wasn't it work w/o explicit setup?

Directly speaking: why Eclipse does not execute a direct order of "debug on server" which it is given? What is the sense of "debug" command if the source doesn't set in the tab?
7年前 に kavya m によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 16/07/08 最新の投稿
Hi All,
Am using liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2 with eclipse IDE. I have created a new portlet using view.jsp & edit.jsp page, Both pages are ceated under docroot . When am debugging edit.jsp page using break points on server. Its not working.

my Question is:
Is it possible to debug jsp page using break points in eclipse.? What are the steps?

can any one help me with step-by-step