掲示板

Looking for client-side logout event mechanism

13年前 に Chad Allen によって更新されました。

Looking for client-side logout event mechanism

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 10/06/10 最新の投稿
I'm currently developing a solution that involves using an IFrame portlet to authenticate into an external web application. When a user logs out of the portal, if they had viewed the IFrame portal page, the browser would still actually consider them logged into the external web app.If another user comes along and logs into the portal from the same browser session, the app in the IFrame still thinks the previous user is logged in.

I'm wondering if there is an elegant solution for making a logout request to the external web app in response to the logout from the portal.

I've looked at the logout actions, but that is entirely server-side.

One thought I had was to create a specific logout page that could be configured for the portal. That page could perhaps invoke the logout of the web application as well as perform the portal logout, but I'm not sure if this will fully work.

Upon portal logout, I currently have my portal configured to redirect to the login page, which I'd still like to retain.

If anyone has a thought or two about this problem, I would appreciate hearing it.

Thanks-
11年前 に biswajit sarkar によって更新されました。

RE: Looking for client-side logout event mechanism

Regular Member 投稿: 166 参加年月日: 11/10/17 最新の投稿
Chad Allen:
I'm currently developing a solution that involves using an IFrame portlet to authenticate into an external web application. When a user logs out of the portal, if they had viewed the IFrame portal page, the browser would still actually consider them logged into the external web app.If another user comes along and logs into the portal from the same browser session, the app in the IFrame still thinks the previous user is logged in.

I'm wondering if there is an elegant solution for making a logout request to the external web app in response to the logout from the portal.

I've looked at the logout actions, but that is entirely server-side.

One thought I had was to create a specific logout page that could be configured for the portal. That page could perhaps invoke the logout of the web application as well as perform the portal logout, but I'm not sure if this will fully work.

Upon portal logout, I currently have my portal configured to redirect to the login page, which I'd still like to retain.

If anyone has a thought or two about this problem, I would appreciate hearing it.

Thanks-

I also face the same problem....
anyone aware of this problem???
please help