掲示板

Problem with web content display portlet

thumbnail
8年前 に Nguyen Anh Tuan によって更新されました。

Problem with web content display portlet

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 09/07/27 最新の投稿
Dear everyone,

I have a problem with Liferay Web Content. I dropped a web content display portlet into a page. Then I try to click on Select Web Content link of this portlet to select the Web Content that I want to display. A popup appears. It takes a very long time to load the contents but I didn’t receive any response. The page on the popup didn’t display, just the loading animation there. I have about 367 web contents. I don't think that it's too much. Do you have any advises/ideas on this?
thumbnail
8年前 に Manish Yadav によって更新されました。

RE: Problem with web content display portlet

Expert 投稿: 493 参加年月日: 12/05/26 最新の投稿
Check any error in logs...Normally it should work .. I think might be some error
thumbnail

Thank Manish,

There is no error in the console at all. So, this makes it hard for me to forecast the cause. Pls help!
thumbnail

do you mean your server response too slow ..do you have enough hardware configuration to run liferay .....
Not Sure , might be it's because of your custom theme .....
or you can try to create one new site and then create new webcontent ... try with liferay theme...
thumbnail

I'm sure that I have enough hardware configuration to run Liferay.

Can you please help me to explain your words: "might be it's because of your custom theme". What do you mean here? Why it's because of the custom theme.

Thank you so much !
thumbnail

have you develop any custom theme or you are using liferay default theme ? because it might be because of any css conflict or js conflict ...just guessing