掲示板

Bulk Upload Journal Articles in Liferay

thumbnail
8年前 に Sandip Patel によって更新されました。

Bulk Upload Journal Articles in Liferay

Regular Member 投稿: 205 参加年月日: 11/01/05 最新の投稿
Hi All,

I have thousand of content like .html fie, text file which are the collection of information. I want to create Web content in Liferay for each file. Is there any Tool/Programatic solution to do this?

I dont want to use .lar file as the content which needs to be uplaod can not be .lar file
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Bulk Upload Journal Articles in Liferay

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
No, there is no such tool.

The Liferay API can be used to create journal articles and, if you use the remote API, you could probably create a tool to use the Liferay web services to import the articles separately.
thumbnail
8年前 に Emil Öberg によって更新されました。

RE: Bulk Upload Journal Articles in Liferay

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 11/04/19 最新の投稿
Hi,

I've developed a tool which you may utilize to do this, the DDM Tool.

Some background:
A year or so ago I created a tool for authoring, uploading, downloading and synchronizing Liferay DDM related stuff (structures, templates, ADT:s) across environments. There's a branch of the tool which also handles uploading/downloading of Journal Articles. However, it's not all that polished and I haven't "released it". But, it is available on Github and will most probably fulfill your needs.

So, in short, what you need to do, to use it is:

As said, it's not polished but I am using it to transfer Journal Articles between servers, including live production environments.

Ask if anything!