掲示板

Portlet just for Guest???

16年前 に Mauricio Miguel Brazão によって更新されました。

Portlet just for Guest???

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 07/09/14 最新の投稿
Hi!
Can some one help me with this:
I need to show a portlet just to the guest. When a register user make the login, that portlet doesn't apear.

how can i make this works?
thumbnail
16年前 に Wilson Man によって更新されました。

RE: Portlet just for Guest???

Liferay Master 投稿: 581 参加年月日: 06/06/21 最新の投稿
assuming you're using struts portlet ... In your ViewAction, if you detect that the user is logged in, set in the RenderRequest an attribute called PORTLET_DECORATE to Boolean.FALSE. (Use WebKeys.PORTLET_DECORATE if you want). Then in your jsp, make sure you don't "output" any content, then the portlet won't show up.
16年前 に Mauricio Miguel Brazão によって更新されました。

hi !
when i write "show a portlet to guest", i mean a jornal content portlet.

so, i have a content to show just to the guest. and when the user log in the content must be invisibel.

thaks any way!!!

But i'm wating fo help...
thumbnail
16年前 に Rich Sezov によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 220 参加年月日: 07/02/07 最新の投稿
You need to set the following property in your portal-ext.properties file:

layout.show.portlet.access.denied=false

Then you need to click the Gear icon in the top right corner of the portlet window and remove permissions for everybody except Guest.
15年前 に Mauricio Miguel Brazão によって更新されました。

Hi!
When you say to go the "gear" in the top corner, i guess you refer the "configuration icon". isn't it?
But when i configure the portlet:
I click on "configuration icon" and put the view option just to the guest. And the rest of configuration is empty. than i logout and i see the portlet, as it is supose. But when i login i still see the portlet.

I guess it is the user previlations. The minimal user previlations is the guest previlations.

I test this thing in the 4.4.2 version.

What i don't understand is what is the diference in the community view and the guest view. I think it is for this aspect, but perhaps is a bug.
thumbnail
15年前 に Rich Sezov によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 220 参加年月日: 07/02/07 最新の投稿
Hi Mauricio!

Guests are all users who are not logged in. Once you log in, you are no longer a guest.

Members of a community get the Community Member role, which allows them to (by default) see all the pages in a community, both public and private. Of course, you can restrict pages based on permissions within that if you wish.

--Rich
14年前 に A J によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 10/03/20 最新の投稿
Apologies for necro posting ...I've moved my question to a new thread.
thumbnail
16年前 に JR Houn によって更新されました。

Thread Moved.

Expert 投稿: 488 参加年月日: 07/11/19 最新の投稿
Thread Moved: Using Liferay.
-jr