掲示板

Publish web content staging to live

thumbnail
8年前 に kartik shiroya によって更新されました。

Publish web content staging to live

Junior Member 投稿: 47 参加年月日: 14/12/29 最新の投稿
Hello Everyone

I am working customization of staging to live publication process,
so i am looking for how liferay code is working when web content will publish from staging to live.

My requirement is i modified any number of web content but i want to publish on some selected web content
I have web content ids (journalArtical primary key) which are selected by user and date for schedule web content.

which liferay API i can use to publish selected web content .

Thanks and Regards
Kartik Shiroya.
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Publish web content staging to live

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
This is a small and innocent question with a potentially huge answer - I doubt that you'll get a good answer here. And I also think that the inner workings of staging are not well documented other than through hopefully readable source code. Your best chance would probably to see if you can meet one of the staging team's members at one of our events. Or get the basic information from Radio Liferay and start to explore the source code from there.
8年前 に Brijesh Desai によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 55 参加年月日: 14/10/22 最新の投稿
Hello,

We are also in need to achieve same,

During our debugging of liferay source code classes,
We got some idea this might be achieved by,

StagingLocalServiceUtil.publishStagingRequest(long userId,
long stagingRequestId, boolean privateLayout,
java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String[]> parameterMap)

here I am trying to understand what value has to be passed long stagingRequestId ?

or might be following method can work,

LayoutLocalServiceUtil.importLayouts(long userId, long groupId,
boolean privateLayout,
java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String[]> parameterMap,
byte[] bytes)

Any idea what apis we can use here ?

Regards,
Brijesh
thumbnail
8年前 に srikanth a によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 144 参加年月日: 11/02/21 最新の投稿
I am looking for similar kind of requirements. Any pointer would greatly appreciated.

regards
Sri
7年前 に Antonio Saginario によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 13/03/18 最新の投稿
Olaf Kock:
This is a small and innocent question with a potentially huge answer - I doubt that you'll get a good answer here. And I also think that the inner workings of staging are not well documented other than through hopefully readable source code. Your best chance would probably to see if you can meet one of the staging team's members at one of our events. Or get the basic information from Radio Liferay and start to explore the source code from there.

Hi Olaf,
sorry for this stupid consideration but I was expecting a staging web content management similar to that of the pages (say like "page variations")
I need to manage different editorial teams and actually it's impossible to choose which team's contents I would like to publish

Best regards