掲示板

Liferay 6.0.6 User Switched to another user randomly

8年前 に Michael Anthony Dorrian によって更新されました。

Liferay 6.0.6 User Switched to another user randomly

Junior Member 投稿: 98 参加年月日: 09/09/03 最新の投稿
I had the same problem as the one described in this post
and i also used the same setting as described(in portal-ext.properties i set value.object.finder.cache.enabled=false) to fix the issue.For the last couple of months there have been completely no issues until just recently.Someone within our company claims that they logged into the system using their own screenname but when they logged in they got switched to another user. They only noticed when they logged out and saw the different screenname showing up in the login id textbox on the initial login page.In my log files It shows that both users logged in from the same PC at almost the same time from the same ip address and both users landed on the default landing page as expected but only one user visited many other pages before logging out. In all this guy i work with visited 5 pages on the website before logging out but it seems strange he never noticed the different user name in the top right hand corner of the website which stands out pretty much as the text size is quite large.I also have very strict non caching settings in my theme header and i also use a unique timestamp for each visited page(format:http://companyurl/page?timestamp=todays date & time).I also looked at the log files for other users and could not find any problem that couldn't be explained like this at all.

My question is simply taking into consideration my settings and the fact that no other issue has occurred in a couple of months, is it possible that this could have occurred at all?.
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.0.6 User Switched to another user randomly

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Whenever I see this issue (happens from time to time) it's typically rather an over-eager caching proxy server. And your story, stating that both users logged in from the same address, also points at this. The IP address they're logging in from is most likely their common proxy server, rather than an individual workstation's address.
thumbnail
8年前 に Jack Bakker によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.0.6 User Switched to another user randomly

Liferay Master 投稿: 978 参加年月日: 10/01/03 最新の投稿
go over ssl... https paths