掲示板

Liferay integration with Elise Search engine

thumbnail
8年前 に Ranjith kumar Chittuluri によって更新されました。

Liferay integration with Elise Search engine

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 11/12/14 最新の投稿
Hi Guys

I am looking for the steps and procedure to integrate liferay with Elise Search engine
i tried to search in the entire blogs no support on this concept , does liferay support this or we have any issues with Elise ?
kindly suggest me with best implementation practices of search engine as well as SEO to implement with liferay

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith Chittuluri
thumbnail
8年前 に Ranjith kumar Chittuluri によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay integration with Elise Search engine

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 11/12/14 最新の投稿
Any updates please

Awaiting reply
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay integration with Elise Search engine

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
I haven't seen Elise before you mentioned it. And I'm not aware of an integration with Liferay. You might want to look at the SOLR plugin and check if you can use it for an integration with Elise (you probably have to rewrite the parts interfacing with SOLRs API, but at least Liferay's interface is already in there. After all, Search is "nothing more" than forwarding "indexing requests" and "search requests" to the search engine. It's a narrow interface, but it requires some work.

Liferay EE supports the platform and Non-Labs plugins from Marketplace, no third party integrations.

The question for "best implementation practices" and SEO are a bit too broad to be answered in a forum post.