掲示板

Arquillian Liferay Test Suite

thumbnail
8年前 に Kaushik Mukherjee によって更新されました。

Arquillian Liferay Test Suite

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 10/04/21 最新の投稿
Hi All,

I am looking for an Arquillian test example on a plugin portlet. If any one has successfully done that please provide me the details, to proceed.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Kaushik
thumbnail
8年前 に Andew Jardine によって更新されました。

RE: Arquillian Liferay Test Suite

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
Hi Kaushk,

I was able to to it with a little bit of digging using this dev.life session as a guide https://www.liferay.com/-/20141101-dev-life-devcon-webcast?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liferay.com%2Fcommunity%2Fdev.life%2Fprevious%3Fp_p_id%3D101_INSTANCE_2wvNGOKWjJYi%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-2%26p_p_col_pos%3D3%26p_p_col_count%3D5.

The video deals specifically with ANT to use arquillian however I was able to do it successfully using Maven. I have the notes all written down but haven't yet put it into a blog post (hoping to do it soon though).

Are you using maven for your plugins or ANT?
thumbnail

I am using Maven. I'll watch the video .... But just in case can you also provide the steps you followed for easier understanding.
thumbnail

Hey Kaushik --

I'll do my best to write a post today and send you the link when it is done. Stay tuned.
thumbnail

After watching the video , i tried to implement the same using Maven . I have liferay jboss bundle at the backend.
Currently I am getting this exception while running the test
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"Arquillian-Liferay-Portlet.war\".POST_MODULE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"Arquillian-Liferay-Portlet.war\".POST_MODULE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase POST_MODULE of deployment \"Arquillian-Liferay-Portlet.war\"
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Failed to link com/liferay/taglib/util/ParamAndPropertyAncestorTagImpl (Module \"deployment.Arquillian-Liferay-Portlet.war:main\" from Service Module Loader)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/liferay/portal/kernel/servlet/taglib/BaseBodyTagSupport
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.taglib.BaseBodyTagSupport from [Module \"deployment.Arquillian-Liferay-Portlet.war:main\" from Service Module Loader]"}}

Any idea why i am getting this exception ? I am attaching the pom.xml , TestClass and also arquillian.xml for reference.

I am eagerly waiting for your guide to run Arquillian test on Liferay plugin.
thumbnail

RE: Arquillian Liferay Test Suite (回答)

Hey Kaushik,
I have only been through this with Tomcat to be honest, but considering that Arquillian is JBOSS project, it should be easier right? emoticon. Here is the post as promised. Let me know how it goes.

https://www.liferay.com/web/jardineworks/blog?p_p_id=33&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_count=1
thumbnail

Thanks a lot Andrew.

I was able to run Arquillian Test on tomcat . But still getting the same issue in JBoss. I'll figure some thing out.
Thanks again for the nice blog, it will surely help many developers.
thumbnail

My pleasure. When you sort it out let me know and we can ammend it to include the differences for JBoss! or I coul like to your own post emoticon
thumbnail
8年前 に Manuel de la Peña によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 62 参加年月日: 11/07/06 最新の投稿
Hi guys, sorry for the late response.

Here (https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-extension-liferay/tree/master/arquillian-extension-liferay-example) you have a Maven portlet with some examples: integration and even functional tests. Altought we are working on improving this example, it describes pretty well what you need to know.

Hope it helps you.

Cheers!