掲示板

package com.liferay.mozilla.javascript does not exist

13年前 に Sam Wan によって更新されました。

package com.liferay.mozilla.javascript does not exist

Liferay Master 投稿: 660 参加年月日: 09/03/03 最新の投稿
Hi,

With liferay EE SP4 and its plugin-sdk, I got the following error when I am executing "ant deploy":

merge:
compile-java:
    [javac] Compiling 4 source files to C:\liferay-ee-sp4\plugins\portlets\hello-world-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\classes
    [javac] C:\liferay-ee-sp4\plugins\portlets\hello-world-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\xyz\myco\contact_us\util\WebFormUtil.java:18: package com.liferay.mozilla.javascript does not exist
    [javac] import com.liferay.mozilla.javascript.Context;
    [javac]                                       ^
    [javac] C:\liferay-ee-sp4\plugins\portlets\hello-world-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\xyz\myco\contact_us\util\WebFormUtil.java:19: package com.liferay.mozilla.javascript does not exist
    [javac] import com.liferay.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable;
    [javac] C:\liferay-ee-sp4\plugins\portlets\hello-world-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\xyz\myco\contact_us\util\WebFormUtil.java:20: package com.liferay.mozilla.javascript does not exist
    [javac] import com.liferay.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject;
    [javac] C:\liferay-ee-sp4\plugins\portlets\hello-world-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\xyz\myco\contact_us\util\WebFormUtil.java:188: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Context
    [javac] location: class com.xyz.myco.contact_us.util.WebFormUtil
    [javac] 		Context context = Context.enter();

Your suggestion of solving this error is highly appreciated/
Thanks
Sam

RE: package com.liferay.mozilla.javascript does not exist

Hi, anyone got a quick answer for what jar file does com.liferay.mozilla.javascript belongs to?

Thanks
Sam

I found something strange is that the util-bridges package is using com.liferay.mozilla package, and the web-forms portlet is using it. I can even deploy the web-forms portlet to liferay ee sp4. But the command find . -name "mozilla" is failed, that mean I cannot find a mozilla package in liferay src tree.

How could this happened?

Thanks
Sam
thumbnail
13年前 に Shagul Khajamohideen によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 758 参加年月日: 07/09/27 最新の投稿
The package is part of liferay-rhino.jar. I am not aware of the source location and customization that was done to Rhino.
12年前 に Alex S によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 12/03/16 最新の投稿
I may be misunderstanding here, but shouldn't this package be listed in the API?