掲示板

White page after logging in.

13年前 に Jaivy Daam によって更新されました。

White page after logging in.

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 10/08/05 最新の投稿
Hello all,

I am stuck at some point, and i am absolutly desperate to get this done!

I am building an intranet for my company.

Now i was trying to import users from my AD server through LDAP, that didn't work since the userPassword attribute didn't go with the import.

So i searched through the forum, and they said, you have got to enable NTLM with it.

So i did, i configured it,

i logged out and try log in again. That didn't work. It transferred me to http://localhost:8080nl/c/portal/login?p_l_id=12101 wich is a white page.

So i went back and try to login as test@liferay.com and it gave me the same url.

Now, i want to disable NTLM again, as of i dont use the property-ext.properties as it's only one instance.

Now i have no idea what to do! And i was hoping some was able to help me!

i am using Liferay 6.0.4. bundled with tomcat6.0.24 on Ubuntu 9.10

Thanks in advance!emoticon
13年前 に Jaivy Daam によって更新されました。

RE: White page after logging in.

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 10/08/05 最新の投稿
Alright so far,

i reinstalled liferay with MS SQL Server, so far so good.

But still the NTLM gives me the white page! And i can't do a **** about it...

I tried everything!

Why doesn't it work out for me?

I got liferay 6.0.4.

and another question:

How do i install a nightly build?:$

THanks!
thumbnail
13年前 に Ed Holderman によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 25 参加年月日: 10/07/15 最新の投稿
I know that I have had problems with the "white page" when trying to integrate CAS. It turned out I was getting errors with SSL comunications between the servers. However, I later found out that different problems were causing the white page to be displayed before I added CAS or LDAP; so there are many situations that cause this. Make sure that you absolutely do not have any problems before you integrate NTLM. If you add in NTLM and start getting new problems, there "should" be something in the logs. Good luck - Ed
thumbnail
13年前 に Samuel Liu によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 301 参加年月日: 10/05/27 最新の投稿
Hi Jaivy,

You can get the nightly builds from
http://releases.liferay.com/portal/nightly/

The ones marked Tomcat are just tomcat bundle and you can install it the same way you install any other tomcat bundle. Source is harder and requires some configuration.

6.0.4 has known Active Directory bugs. You should use 6.0.5 -- furthermore, there are a lot of relatively recent (1 month) forum threads about this issue.

If you need more help let me know!

Warm regards,
Sam