掲示板

migration of Sharepoint 2013 to Liferay 6.2....

8年前 に Dinesh M によって更新されました。

migration of Sharepoint 2013 to Liferay 6.2....

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 15/04/08 最新の投稿
hi,

We are in the process of migrating our sharepoint 2013 to Liferay 6.2.
Any one tried out these type of migration if so can you please share the steps & documents if any.
Thanks in advance
thumbnail
7年前 に Mitchell Ragsdale によって更新されました。

RE: migration of Sharepoint 2013 to Liferay 6.2....

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 16/05/16 最新の投稿
Curious as to the migration options as well from SharePoint 2013 myself. Other than a few tests where we moved a list and document library, I didn't see the options to move an entire site. We're considering just opening up Liferay Portal and letting users self-register and move over their own content in due time. We've not found a good migration solution for hundreds of sites.

I'm also curious if it's possible to move over WordPress content?

7年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Mitchell Ragsdale:
Curious as to the migration options as well from SharePoint 2013 myself. Other than a few tests where we moved a list and document library, I didn't see the options to move an entire site. We're considering just opening up Liferay Portal and letting users self-register and move over their own content in due time. We've not found a good migration solution for hundreds of sites.

I'm also curious if it's possible to move over WordPress content?

It all depends on the complexity of the current Sharepoint solution. Liferay's API can be used to create content and sites - but you'll also need to read the Sharepoint-side in order to know what to import. Sharepoint sites that I've seen have been notoriously complex, in terms of organization, permissions, and other aspects. If all have the same kind of complexity, you might be able to write a script to import them. If they're all different (because all grew organically) it might be harder.

There's an option though where you can go without self-registration: Liferay integrates with LDAP (AD among it). If you have your current users in such a directory, you can at least provision them with the same credentials that they already use.

For importing Wordpress, you might want to start here or here
3年前 に Mohamed Hassan によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 20/01/23 最新の投稿
Could I migrate the contents from SharePoint to liferay 7.2
thumbnail
3年前 に Alberto Chaparro によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 549 参加年月日: 11/04/25 最新の投稿
Yes Mohamed, you should use the Liferay API for that, specially DDMStructures and DDMTemplates to define the content definitions and templates to render them and JournalArticle to add the contents.