掲示板

Friendly URL for portlet

13年前 に R K によって更新されました。

Friendly URL for portlet

Junior Member 投稿: 43 参加年月日: 10/05/24 最新の投稿
Hi,

I went thru this wiki..bt couldn understand rather confused to implement friendly URL for the portlet..
http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/FriendlyURLMapper

1. Can someone give me step wise procedure to implement friendly URL to a portlet.

2. I see that portlet URL keeps changing. So this can be avoided by using friendlyURl right?
Once friendly URL created, it can be used multiple times with the same URL??

Thanks
thumbnail
13年前 に Felix Joseph Christy によって更新されました。

RE: Friendly URL for portlet

Regular Member 投稿: 111 参加年月日: 09/08/26 最新の投稿
Hi R K,

By default liferay creates friendly url for all pages, when you create page in liferay, it will create a friendly url.

Check out in manage pages and browse any page, you can also change the friendly url,

friendly url is like a relative url, if you want to create a link to other page of portal, just use the friendly url of it and it will be done!

you can have friendly url of organization and communities.

Cheers,
Felix
13年前 に R K によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 43 参加年月日: 10/05/24 最新の投稿
Felix ,

As u said i agree that friendly URL's are available for pages but I want to create a friendly URL for a portlet.

Is that possible? If so kindly let me know the procedure.

Thanks
13年前 に Gaurang G によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 10/04/28 最新の投稿
R.K.

Friendly Url's are for pages, and for specific portlets they are generated using the friendly url routes xml which is different for each portlet. So if you want to create for a custom portlet you can create your own friendly routes xml and specify in your portlet's liferay-portlet.xml

But in case you want to customize it for an existing portlet such as web content display (WCD), you can add or edit an existing route using EXT.
I have posted a similar solution here. Link
thumbnail
12年前 に Zeeshan Khan によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 349 参加年月日: 11/07/21 最新の投稿
Gaurang G:
R.K.

Friendly Url's are for pages, and for specific portlets they are generated using the friendly url routes xml which is different for each portlet. So if you want to create for a custom portlet you can create your own friendly routes xml and specify in your portlet's liferay-portlet.xml

But in case you want to customize it for an existing portlet such as web content display (WCD), you can add or edit an existing route using EXT.
I have posted a similar solution here. Link

Hi Gaurang !!

I have developed a portlet in liferay 6.0.6 using struts.....on that portlet there are multiple pages that can be seen after clicking on a link after clicking on submit button using action....now when i am on the first page of the portlet that is the landing page, the url is simple like as i have mapped--->http://localhost:9999/web/guest/home1.....
now when i click on a link on that page"Motor Insurance", the URL changes to---->http://localhost:9999/web/guest/home1?p_p_id=StrutsPortal_WAR_StrutsPortalportlet&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_StrutsPortal_WAR_StrutsPortalportlet__spageview=%2Fportlet_action%2Fsample_struts_portlet%2FclientSearch%2Frender.....and this same thing happens everytime as i am going forward on the same by ckicking on link or clicking on search button using action...

if i want to change this url to a friendly, what i need to do.....??

thanks !!!