掲示板

User indexing with LDAP integration

14年前 に az eol によって更新されました。

User indexing with LDAP integration

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 10/03/19 最新の投稿
Hi,
We setup LDAP integration and when all the users were brought over they ARE searchable. However since the import data, any new users brought over, or those manually added, OR changes made to existing users via the Liferay user admin screen.

NONE of these changes appear to be reflected in the index. I see a new user in the USER_ table but cannot find them via search. Our index is stored in the LUCENE_ tables.

I have tried re-indexing the users in portlet admin screen as well to no avail.

Any advice appreciated as well as an explanation as to how data is indexed and when within liferay.

RE: User indexing with LDAP integration

bump
thumbnail
14年前 に Shagul Khaja によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 758 参加年月日: 07/09/27 最新の投稿
Which version of Liferay are you using? Have you checked the JIRA for any reported issues?

Hi we are using 5.2.3, yes I have searched around, but really am just trying to get an overview of how and when things are indexed when this setup is in place (users from LDAP). Because the users in our USER_ table are not all searchable. Even after re-indexing.

on a side note, also wondering why we end up with 200-400K records in LUCENE_* tables marked as "deleted_ = 1" on a daily basis.
thumbnail
14年前 に Shagul Khaja によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 758 参加年月日: 07/09/27 最新の投稿
UserLocalService indexes the users whether added from control panel or via LDAPUtil. I have not seen the issue before. Not sure about the LUCENE_ table issues.

Do you see any error in the log? Are you running a cluster?