掲示板

Liferay+Alfresco+Openbravo+CAS+LDAP SSO

14年前 に Giuseppe Carbone によって更新されました。

Liferay+Alfresco+Openbravo+CAS+LDAP SSO

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 10/02/23 最新の投稿
Hi to all.
I'm trying to use SSO CAS for Liferay+Alfresco + Openbravo using LDAP(OpenLDAP)
At this point I have some important questions.
My goal is this. I want that at the start of Liferay appear a single sign on form for the login.
In the same page where is this form there are also two iframe one for Alfresco and one for Openbravo(actually I want to use them as standalone way, next I hope to use portlets for them).

When credentials are inserted in login form, automatically the user is logged in Alfresco and/or Openbravo with privileges for the ECM Alfresco and for the ERP Openbravo.
For example is logged as administrator for Alfresco and as normal user for Openbravo.

So, for single sign on I have some questions to do.

A)Users on LDAP server must be registered also on DB of Alfresco(Openbravo,Liferay)?.
I have tried to log in Liferay with a user that is only on LDAP.
It works but my question is: "This user is then saved also on Liferay DB? or it exists only on LDAP server?".
emoticon If the answer to question A is positive, a user "john" with password "xxxx" on LDAP server that is related for example to Alfresco or Openbravo is registered with same user and password also on the DBs of the ECM and ERP?.
C)How works synchonization between LDAP and Liferay, Alfresco, Openbravo?.
A user that is imported from LDAP and isn't on Liferay is saved on Liferay DB?, and with the same logic works also synchronization between LDAP and Alfresco, Openbravo a user that isn't on DB is saved on it?.

Thanks.