掲示板

Seeking Customized Document Library

14年前 に Jack H によって更新されました。

Seeking Customized Document Library

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 09/01/15 最新の投稿
[My apologies if this is not the right place to post this - I welcome suggestions as to the correct place.]

I'm wondering if such a thing exists, or if someone who could build this watches these forums. We are looking to enhance the existing Document Library - either as an enhanced or new portlet, by giving it the ability to specify 2 versions of a document - English and Spanish. We also want to have a different view of the library, read only, optimized for a touch screen kiosk. The kiosk is capable of viewing (documents will be all PDF and use adobe reader) or printing (we have a Java applet we can use for this). We also need to be able to sequence the folders and files to appear in a specific order.

I've actually created a Rent-A-Coder entry at http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=1359448 but have yet to receive a single response.

Can anyone point me either to anything similar, or to someone who might be available to contract this to? I don't enough Liferay well enough to do this yet, but believe these are relatively straightforward modifications to someone who does.

Thank you!!

- Jack
thumbnail
14年前 に Victor Zorin によって更新されました。

RE: Seeking Customized Document Library

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1228 参加年月日: 08/04/14 最新の投稿
We made a couple of Document-related portlets, which are used for fast (no adobe reader) document previews within liferay framework, mostly for corporate/business environments, manuals, training, legislative docs. etc.
Current release works on PDFs only, there are 2 portlets, Document Viewer and Folder Viewer, with viewing preferences as you mentioned (but not language switching and versioning). Functions similar to google's docview.
Document Viewer is scheduled for placing into liferay public downloads somewhere within 1 week time.
I have attached a couple of screendumps for DocViewer portlet, one for user-based view, another for administration. Hope this may help you to further outline your requirements.