掲示板

Loyalty points as payment method

14年前 に Dennis de Groot によって更新されました。

Loyalty points as payment method

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 09/08/27 最新の投稿
Hello,

For a customer I´m looking for a solution regarding loyalty points. This is a way of allowing customers to pay with loyalty points instead of real money. It is like paying with airmiles.
Is there anyone in the community who has experience with that or build some portlets for that?

I´m curious to your reactions!

Regards,

Dennis
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

RE: Loyalty points as payment method

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
I know what you're referring to but I've not seen anything like that. Heck, Liferay doesn't even support paying with real money much less monopoly money.
thumbnail
14年前 に Brian Kim によって更新されました。

RE: Loyalty points as payment method

Expert 投稿: 311 参加年月日: 04/08/17 最新の投稿
Dennis de Groot:
Hello,

For a customer I´m looking for a solution regarding loyalty points. This is a way of allowing customers to pay with loyalty points instead of real money. It is like paying with airmiles.
Is there anyone in the community who has experience with that or build some portlets for that?

I´m curious to your reactions!

Regards,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

It really depends on how you would want to setup your solution to use loyalty points. There is no OOTB (out-of-the-box) feature because there is nothing within Liferay that would warrant using loyalty points. However, I don't see why you couldn't just customize your build to accommodate it. You would just need to customize the User_ object to maintain the number of points and then have them deducted or added based on whatever reward system you design.

Best,
--
Brian