掲示板

Documents and Media Display customization with ADT (or an alternative?)

9年前 に Jouni Latvatalo によって更新されました。

Documents and Media Display customization with ADT (or an alternative?)

New Member 投稿: 17 参加年月日: 13/10/21 最新の投稿
Hi,

I need to show documents from a certain root folder for which Documents and Media Display would be the ideal solution. I also, however, need to customize the view and was planning on using Application Display Template for this. From site management you can create a new ADT for "Documents and Media Template", but apparently this can only be used with Media Gallery. And what Media Gallery displays is limited by content type, which is something I'd rather not have to deal with.
Or is there a way to make Media Gallery display everything, regardless of content type?

Br,
-Jouni
9年前 に Rudi Nesbitt によって更新されました。

RE: Documents and Media Display customization with ADT (or an alternative?)

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 14/11/19 最新の投稿
I've run into pretty much the same problem Jouni. The content I want to display doesn't seem to work with Media Gallery. I I figure out how to fix it I'll post my solution here. Maybe it will help.

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 15/06/09 最新の投稿
I have the same problem, does anyone have a solution for that?
thumbnail
8年前 に Achmed Tyrannus Albab によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 158 参加年月日: 10/03/05 最新の投稿
Jouni Latvatalo:
Hi,

I need to show documents from a certain root folder for which Documents and Media Display would be the ideal solution. I also, however, need to customize the view and was planning on using Application Display Template for this. From site management you can create a new ADT for "Documents and Media Template", but apparently this can only be used with Media Gallery. And what Media Gallery displays is limited by content type, which is something I'd rather not have to deal with.
Or is there a way to make Media Gallery display everything, regardless of content type?

Br,
-Jouni

Well its been a year guys. Any of you found a solution for this horror?
8年前 に Jouni Latvatalo によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 17 参加年月日: 13/10/21 最新の投稿
Custom made portlet.

-J
thumbnail
8年前 に Achmed Tyrannus Albab によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 158 参加年月日: 10/03/05 最新の投稿
Jouni Latvatalo:
Custom made portlet.

-J

You know what they say.
Sharing is caring. Show the world some love. emoticon
7年前 に Ryan Smith によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 8 参加年月日: 16/07/28 最新の投稿
Jouni Latvatalo:
Hi,
From site management you can create a new ADT for "Documents and Media Template", but apparently this can only be used with Media Gallery.

Br,
-Jouni

In Liferay 6.2 You can create an ADT for Documents and Media and there is no longer an option for Media Gallery. I don't know when this changed though.