掲示板

alfresco site document library portlet not working in Liferay

9年前 に malliswar reddy によって更新されました。

alfresco site document library portlet not working in Liferay

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 14/10/29 最新の投稿
i am using alfresco 5.0.a[/b] and liferay 6.2

after integrating alfresco with liferay i wanted to use "site document library portlet" provided by alfresco by default

but when i try to set preferences to the portlet and select the site that is in alfresco------- it is not working (it just reloads and gives me the same page)

after going through some sites i came to know that alfresco portlets are not supported by liferay 6.2

is there any solution or an alternate for this problem

please help me

thanks
thumbnail
9年前 に Jayaram pokuri によって更新されました。

RE: alfresco site document library portlet not working in Liferay

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 13/07/03 最新の投稿
Liferay6.2 has stopped supporting alfresco portlet, but you can liferay Document and Media Library portlet, which can use alfresco web services with the below configuration, add the below properties in portal-ext.properties file

dl.store.impl=com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.CMISStore
dl.store.cmis.credentials.username=none
dl.store.cmis.credentials.password=none
dl.store.cmis.repository.url=http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/api/cmis
dl.store.cmis.system.root.dir=liferay
9年前 に malliswar reddy によって更新されました。

RE: alfresco site document library portlet not working in Liferay

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 14/10/29 最新の投稿
hii Jayaram pokuri,

thanks for responding to the thread but i dont want to use cmis repository here and

i am new to alfresco and liferay and my actual requirement is to display a "SITE" that is created in alfresco , in liferay's site under a tab

i know we can do this by emmbeding iframe and giving it the URL

and i want to know the difference between " emmbeding iframe and giving it the URL " and using the "site document libray portlet"

does the "site document libray portlet" provides any additional features or support or security or whatever ?