掲示板

Message board portlet attachments association

14年前 に Saran veda によって更新されました。

Message board portlet attachments association

Junior Member 投稿: 45 参加年月日: 07/07/26 最新の投稿
Hi,

I am able to see that in Message Boards attachments are getting stored in to the 0th system folder, which doesnt have DLFolder association,

I have configured the JCR to store the contents in to the Database, but i am confused with the association with the attachments which is in JCR tables and message board table,

Please help me in getting the association between the message boards table and jcr tables, how attachments are getting mapped to the respective mesage board entries (messages).

Thanks,
Saravanan
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

RE: Message board portlet attachments association

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
*BUMP*

Interested to see the answer to this one myself
thumbnail
14年前 に Kevin Beesley によって更新されました。

RE: Message board portlet attachments association

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 09/07/27 最新の投稿
I've been looking into this issue recently and found that the attachments are associated to the specific posts by the following:

document_library/<company id>/0/messageboards/<thread id>/<message id>
</message></thread></company>

*Edit*
The code for this is in "portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portlet/messageboards/model/impl/MBMessageImpl.java" lines 122-133
*End Edit*

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to turn off file attachments by default for all new categories and subcategories. Now that I'm looking at the functionality I am thinking the message board code needs more work. It would be nice if the attachments were put into the document library so that they could be easily searched and accessible. Currently there is no way to search for attachments in a forum.