掲示板

Prime faces action listeners not getting invoked

9年前 に Rajesha Indurthi によって更新されました。

Prime faces action listeners not getting invoked

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 13/10/01 最新の投稿
Hi,
Iam using liferay version 6.2.0-ce-ga1 , I have a JSF portlet on it and Iam using primefaces version 3.5 with the JSF. I am using a portlet bridge to build the application(portlet). I am seeing that action listener on primefaces menu item, commandlink and command buttons are not getting invoked intermittently. What may be the problem. Is there a race condition , or is it possible that the request/response lifecycle of the portlet bridge is interfering with the way the action listeners should work with these prime faces components. I thank you in advance for the help.

Rajesh.
thumbnail
9年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

RE: Prime faces action listeners not getting invoked

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Can you post snippets from the managed bean and xhtml?

Thanks.

Sorry on the earlier post I dont have the whole code

XHTML snippet, please notice that the code which is bolded has the p:commandLink which Iam trying to call. line # 55-60

<p:datatable id="projectsDataTable" var="projectDescription" styleclass="dataTable" value="#{cc.attrs.projectsToDisplay}" paginator="true" rows="10" paginatortemplate="{FirstPageLink} {PreviousPageLink} {PageLinks} {NextPageLink} {LastPageLink} {CurrentPageReport} {RowsPerPageDropdown}" paginatorposition="top" rowsperpagetemplate="#{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.rowsPerPageTemplate']}" widgetvar="projectsTable" filteredvalue="#{projectManagementBean.filteredProjectViews}">
				<f:facet name="header">
					<p:outputpanel styleclass="paginatedDataTableFilter">
						<h:outputtext value="#{cc.attrs.title}: #{fn:length(cc.attrs.projectsToDisplay)} " />
						<h:outputtext value="| #{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.filter']} #{cc.attrs.elementName} #{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.name']}: " />
						<p:inputtext id="globalFilter" onkeyup="projectsTable.filter()" onfocus="projectsTable.clearFilters()" styleClass="ic-global-filter-input" />
					</p:outputpanel>
				</f:facet>
				<p:column headertext="#{cc.attrs.elementName} #{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.name']}" filterby="#{projectDescription.projectName}" filtermatchmode="contains" filterstyle="display:none" sortby="#{projectDescription.projectName}">
					<h:outputtext value="#{projectDescription.projectName}" styleClass="projectName" />
					<project:projectmanagementactionsmenu id="projectManagementActionsMenu" elementName="#{cc.attrs.elementName}" projectName="#{projectDescription.projectName}" projectDescription="#{projectDescription}" />
				</p:column>
				<p:column id="baselineName2" rendered="#{not (cc.attrs.elementName == 'Library')}" headertext="#{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.baseline']}" sortby="#{projectDescription.baselineName}">
					<h:outputtext id="baselineName" value="#{projectDescription.baselineName}" />
				<p:column headertext="#{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.lastModifiedBy']}">

<h:outputtext value="system" />

<p:column headertext="#{msgs['projectManagement.projectsTable.dateModified']}" sortby="#{projectDescription.selectedBaseLineDescription.lastModifiedDate}">
					<h:outputtext value="#{projectManagementBean.currentDate}">
						<f:convertdatetime pattern="MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm a" />
					</h:outputtext>

[b]<p:column headertext="test">
					<p:commandlink actionlistener="#{projectManagementBean.setTest}">
					<h:outputtext value="test" />
					</p:commandlink>
				</p:column>[/b]
			</p:datatable>

My managed bean backing bean code

public void setTest(String test)
	{
		this.test = test;
	}

Iam also using this extension in the faces-config

<factory>
		<factory-extension>
			<bridge:bridge-context-factory>com.equifax.ic.analytics.liferay.wrappers.BridgeContextFactoryCustomImpl</bridge:bridge-context-factory>
		</factory-extension>
	</factory>

Code for the above class

@Override
	public BridgeContext getBridgeContext(BridgeConfig bridgeConfig, BridgeRequestScope bridgeRequestScope, PortletConfig portletConfig, PortletContext portletContext,
			PortletRequest portletRequest, PortletResponse portletResponse, PortletPhase portletPhase, PortletContainer portletContainer, IncongruityContext incongruityContext)
			throws FacesException
	{
		BridgeContext wrappedBridgeContext = wrappedBridgeContextFactory.getBridgeContext(bridgeConfig, bridgeRequestScope,
				portletConfig, portletContext, portletRequest, portletResponse, portletPhase, portletContainer, incongruityContext);

BridgeContext bridgeContext = new BridgeContextCustomImpl(wrappedBridgeContext);

return bridgeContext;
	}

code for the BridgeContextCustomImpl

private static final String ANAV = "anav";

private final BridgeContext wrappedBridgeContext;

public BridgeContextCustomImpl(BridgeContext bridgeContext)
	{
		this.wrappedBridgeContext = bridgeContext;
		BridgeContext.setCurrentInstance(this);
	}

@Override
	public String getResponseNamespace()
	{
		return ANAV;
	}

@Override
	public BridgeContext getWrapped()
	{
		return wrappedBridgeContext;
	}
thumbnail

Hi Rajesha,

wow, did you think without that code we could guess what was happening? emoticon

Without digging into your custom Bridge impl, I see your action listener backing bean method doesn't use a more typical method signature:

public void setTest(ActionEvent testEvent)
    {
         this.test = (String) testEvent.getComponent().getAttributes().get("param");
    }

and :

<p:commandlink actionlistener="#{requestBean.setTest}">
				<f:attribute name="param" value="test" />	
</p:commandlink>

Maybe the issue is there.

Hi Juan,
If we can fix this issue for me , then absolutely you are my magician.. in the good spirit. the snippet which I pasted was just the test call , I also used the action listeners in the typical format like below and the actiolistener are not getting invoked

<p:menuitem id="copyBaseLine" value="#{msgs['projectManagementActionsMenu.copyBaseline']}" rendered="#{sec:areAllGranted('USER') and (not (cc.attrs.elementName == 'Library'))}" oncomplete="openDialogCleaningUpForm('copyBaselineForm',copyBaseline)" actionlistener="#{projectManagementBean.onResetCopyBaselineInfo}" immediate="true" update=":copyBaselineForm" icon="ui-icon-document">
				<f:attribute name="projectWrapper" value="#{cc.attrs.projectDescription}" />
			</p:menuitem>

public void onResetCopyBaselineInfo(ActionEvent event)
	{
		ProjectDescriptionWrapper itemSel = (ProjectDescriptionWrapper) event.getComponent().getAttributes().get("projectWrapper");
		setSelectedProjectDescriptionWrapper(itemSel);
		setNewBaseLineName(null);
	}

At other places Iam also using something like this

<p:menuitem id="menuItem" value="#{msgs['projectManagementActionsMenu.generalInfo']}" update=":generalInfoPanel" rendered="#{not (cc.attrs.elementName == 'Library')}" oncomplete="generalInfo.show()" icon="ui-icon-info">
			<f:setpropertyactionlistener target="#{projectManagementBean.selectedProjectDescriptionWrapper}" value="#{cc.attrs.projectDescription}" />
		</p:menuitem>

As I stated in my previous post , this only happens intermittently. If I refresh the whole page a couple times ..the listeners are getting invoked correctly.. this makes me suspect if it is a race condition issue..

Really appreciate your quick response and looking forward for your advise on this issue.

- Rajesh.
thumbnail

In your first test portlet, can you try moving that commandLink out of <p:datatable> please?

And can you check if adding

<requires-namespaced-parameters>false</requires-namespaced-parameters>

to your liferay-portlet.xml makes that work?

Juan,

Addig the test command link outside of the data table did not work as well and I also observed that the property which you wanted me to set to false is already set to false on my liferay-portlet.xml as shown below

<portlet>
		<portlet-name>1</portlet-name>
		<instanceable>true</instanceable>
		<remoteable>true</remoteable>
		<!-- JAVASERVERFACES-3031 -->
		<ajaxable>false</ajaxable>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/editor.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/editor.min.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/jquery-ui-1.9.2.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/jquery-ui-1.9.2.min.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
	</portlet>

Thanks
thumbnail

When moving the commandLink outside the datatable, did you change the method signature as I said in a previous answer? Can you post the snippet after you latest change? (both xhtml and managed bean).

Does any actionListener work in your project?

By putting the command link outside of the data table did not help me and I also observed that the 'requires-namespaced-parameters' is already set to false in my liferay-portlet.xml

<portlet>
		<portlet-name>1</portlet-name>
		<instanceable>true</instanceable>
		<remoteable>true</remoteable>
		<!-- JAVASERVERFACES-3031 -->
		<ajaxable>false</ajaxable>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/editor.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/editor.min.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/jquery-ui-1.9.2.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
		<footer-portlet-javascript>/resources/js/jquery-ui-1.9.2.min.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
	</portlet>