掲示板

How the drag and drop feature of liferay works

14年前 に xun ren によって更新されました。

How the drag and drop feature of liferay works

Junior Member 投稿: 81 参加年月日: 08/04/01 最新の投稿
Hi all,
I am in the situation of finding out how the drag and drop feature of liferay works. Do you know where is the implementation files located in liferay's source file? Perhaps I can find out how it works after I researched on these files? If you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to tell me? Thanks a lot!
14年前 に xun ren によって更新されました。

RE: How the drag and drop feature of liferay works

Hi all,
According to two days work, I have basically find out how the portlets move inside the portal. And I successfully find out the solution for move the portlets only inside it's own column. If anyone need the codes, please do not hesitate to tell me.
thumbnail
13年前 に Nagendra Kumar Busam によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 678 参加年月日: 09/07/07 最新の投稿
Hi Xun,

Can we achieve drag & drop functionality without logging into the portal (as a Guest user).BTW i am using Liferay 6.0.5

I want to check out your code like how you achieved the portlet drag with in the same column, please provide the same code

Thanks in advance

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail
13年前 に Krishna Melkote によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 52 参加年月日: 10/09/22 最新の投稿
Hi Xun,

I have recently implemented drag and drop using aui nested list and sortable etc for a guest site. I am looking to persist the state as well in the future.
Have you done it in a way you can persist the state ?

Cheers
thumbnail

Hi Krishna,

I have not implemented yet, can you share what you have done till now. Did you achieved drag & drop feature for guest user by any chance. I am looking for functionality which is some what similar to http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Thanks & Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
13年前 に xun ren によって更新されました。

Nagendra Kumar Busam:
Hi Krishna,

I have not implemented yet, can you share what you have done till now. Did you achieved drag & drop feature for guest user by any chance. I am looking for functionality which is some what similar to http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Thanks & Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar

Hi all,

Anyone want the answer please go to: http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/4287141

I put the solution there. Merci!

BTW, in my mind, liferay saves the positions of portlets in the database (something like preferences in layout table). So you can try to have a look at the javascript file which is used to achieve the drag and drop functionality.
thumbnail

Hi Xun,

I will have a look into relavant js files. Thank you very much for the link

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail
9年前 に Bhavesh Murug によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 15/03/23 最新の投稿
xun ren:
Hi all,
I am in the situation of finding out how the drag and drop feature of liferay works. Do you know where is the implementation files located in liferay's source file? Perhaps I can find out how it works after I researched on these files? If you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to tell me? Thanks a lot!

Hello sir..
i want your help solve this question plzz send me proper ans of this question.......... how can drag and drop portlet guest user in liferay ?