掲示板

Get white links in journal article with IE 7(5.1.5)

thumbnail
14年前 に Gunnar Storäng によって更新されました。

Get white links in journal article with IE 7(5.1.5)

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 09/10/01 最新の投稿
Hi!

Discovered a problem in journal article portlets (only with IE 7). When i cut and paste links the editor insert a font tag before the name,

<font color="#FFFFFF">, look at this example:

<li><a href="/liferay/web/arena1/tjanster/tjansterhemsidan/databaser"><font color="#ffffff">Söka i databaser</font></a>.</li>

I can´t understand why and only in IE 7, FF works fine.

Liferay Portal Standard Edition 5.1.5 (Arena / Build 5105 / May 31, 2009)
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

RE: Get white links in journal article with IE 7(5.1.5)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
Are you copying and pasting from somewhere with a white font?
thumbnail

Ok, I´m not cut and paste outside the journal article, It works when I create a link in the "source/html mode" and cut and paste this, no problem BUT if I as a "regular user" use the editor interface and cut and paste the same link in IE 7 the font color tag inserts.

Continue with my example:

This is the tag in the journal article
<li><a href="/liferay/web/arena1/tjanster/tjansterhemsidan/databaser">Söka i databaser</a>.</li>

I cut and paste this link (in the same journal article) with IE 7 and get this:

<li><a href="/liferay/web/arena1/tjanster/tjansterhemsidan/databaser"><font color="#ffffff">Söka i databaser</font></a>.</li>

As you can see on the last line the font color tag is inserted and I don´t now where it come from.
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
We've not seen that behavior at all. And we do have some IE7 and 8 users. I'm not really sure what to tell you other than the fact that it seems to getting that white font color from somewhere in the original source of what you're copying....
thumbnail

If you have a 5.1.5 installation you can try it, with IE create a journal article, edit the article, insert a link, copy this link and paste it in the same article and you will get a white link..

I´ve tried the same action in Portal Standard Edition 5.2.6 (Arena / Build 5206 / September 7, 2009). and there it works.
thumbnail
14年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
The WYSIWYG-editor understands some rich content, which could mess your content up big time. Copying from Word or another website will usually bring at least some of the formatting, font sizes, colors, fonts etc. with it. In terms of pasting links (also "rich text") you want this, in terms of formatting usually not. I'm not sure what to do against this other than sanitizing the content from the WYSIWYG-editor (and throw away unwanted tags and attributes - like <font>)