掲示板

Galician language translation (gl_ES)

14年前 に Miguel Alvarez Ubeda によって更新されました。

Galician language translation (gl_ES)

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 09/09/25 最新の投稿
New avaliable Galician Language Translate.

From Wikipedia:

Galician is a language of the Western Ibero-Romance branch, spoken in Galicia, an autonomous community located in northwestern Spain, as well as in small bordering zones in the neighbouring autonomous communities of Asturias and Castile and León and in Northern Portugal.
Galician and Portuguese were, in medieval times, a single language which linguists call Galician-Portuguese, Medieval Galician, or Old Portuguese, spoken in the territories initially ruled by the medieval Kingdom of Galicia.

include SVN diff below.

Also avaliable the files:
https://forxa.mancomun.org/frs/download.php/633/PFM_Traduccion_Liferay_gallego.zip

PD: Sorry for my poor english
thumbnail
14年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

RE: Galician language translation (gl_ES)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Miguel,

can you upload your file here (JIRA ticket for Galician Language) and mark it as contributed? We need you to do that so that you accept the contribution agreement (legal reasons).

Thanks a lot!

Julio Camarero:
Hi Miguel,

can you upload your file here (JIRA ticket for Galician Language) and mark it as contributed? We need you to do that so that you accept the contribution agreement (legal reasons).

Thanks a lot!

File uploading again in JIRA plataform.

How should I mark as "contributed"? ... i don't know...
thumbnail
14年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Miguel,

sorry for the delay, you should be able to see the "Contribute solution" link now.

I have also added you to the Translation Team. Feel free to upload a picture to your profile if you want it to be shown in the translation team page.

Thanks a lot!

Yes, i agreed