掲示板

User or Admin can not insert image on the webContent using the fckeditory

thumbnail
14年前 に domingo l hilario によって更新されました。

User or Admin can not insert image on the webContent using the fckeditory

Junior Member 投稿: 46 参加年月日: 09/02/05 最新の投稿
I have some problem,

I have created a role to manage what users can and can't do. But the problem that I came across is that no matter what level or roll I give them they still don't have access to add images through the image/edit using the web content editor.(FCKeditor)

I need to know if that is possible and if it is possible how can I give them access. I even give then access to the image gallery and they can upload the images through there but they can not attach the image or images to their content.

I need some help.

emoticon thanks
thumbnail
14年前 に domingo l hilario によって更新されました。

RE: User or Admin can not insert image on the webContent using the fckedito

Junior Member 投稿: 46 参加年月日: 09/02/05 最新の投稿
Hi I have found that the version 5.2.3 have fixed this issue. what do we have to do to give them access to the FCKeditor insert/Edit image is to add them to the community on which this case is GUEST that should do the trick.

For those who are not aware off it. if you want a particular roll added so that certain group would have access to change the look and feel of the page or to add to the page a new applications or if want them to re-arrange the page you have to define the permission and give them portal permission to the section you wan to.

I hope this will help.