掲示板

Document library, file upload problem

thumbnail
14年前 に Zsolt Balogh によって更新されました。

Document library, file upload problem

Expert 投稿: 463 参加年月日: 09/03/23 最新の投稿
Hi,

It was really hard to find a bug in SO, but we've managed to find one emoticon

Our client thought if she uploads a document in a folder with the web uploader, it will overwrite the existing document. The problem is, that nothing happens when you have a file with the same name, the uploader tells you that everything was successful, but nothing happens.

I really don't know what should happen in this case, but an error message would be helpful, I think emoticon

I've created an issue for it: SOS-214
thumbnail
14年前 に Bryan Cheung によって更新されました。

RE: Document library, file upload problem

Expert 投稿: 373 参加年月日: 04/08/27 最新の投稿
Thanks Zsolt, we'll take a look.
13年前 に Vinod V によって更新されました。

RE: Document library, file upload problem

Junior Member 投稿: 31 参加年月日: 09/09/29 最新の投稿
Zsolt Balogh:
Hi,

It was really hard to find a bug in SO, but we've managed to find one emoticon

Our client thought if she uploads a document in a folder with the web uploader, it will overwrite the existing document. The problem is, that nothing happens when you have a file with the same name, the uploader tells you that everything was successful, but nothing happens.

I really don't know what should happen in this case, but an error message would be helpful, I think emoticon

I've created an issue for it: SOS-214

This issue applies to the underlying Liferay portal too and not just for SO. In case it might be useful for everyone, check out the following issue in JIRA:http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-8580.

It looks like it is not resolved even with 6.0; however there is a code-level fix recommended in the log. (I have not verified the solution yet)