掲示板

ant deploy overwrites portal-ext.properties?

thumbnail
14年前 に Ziggy . によって更新されました。

ant deploy overwrites portal-ext.properties?

Expert 投稿: 293 参加年月日: 08/06/08 最新の投稿
Im trying to play around with the extension environment. I issued the "ant deploy" command and found that i lost all my configuration changes including everything in portlal-ext.properties emoticon

How can i deploy just the change that i made? I made a change to one file and when i did "ant deploy" i thought that would be the only file that would be deployed. I thought if you run 'ant clean deploy' then everything is refreshed. I didnt know it does that with 'ant deploy" as well emoticon

So how can i deploy just the one source file i update?
thumbnail
14年前 に Suresh Nimmakayala によって更新されました。

RE: ant deploy overwrites portal-ext.properties?

Liferay Master 投稿: 690 参加年月日: 04/08/18 最新の投稿
all configuration you need to do from ext environment even ext properties ext-impl.... ant deploy
thumbnail
14年前 に Ziggy . によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 293 参加年月日: 08/06/08 最新の投稿
Hi,

Sorry i didnt quite understand what you meant. Did you mean to say that i need to include all the configuration files in the ext environment as well?

The other thing i noticed is that the original build that i built from source did not have any test data. Now i have several organisations included. These are something like LIferay Inc, Liferay Los Angeles, Liferay New York etc. And i also have a lot of test users as well. Where do all these come from?
thumbnail
14年前 に zahid khan によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 116 参加年月日: 08/07/30 最新の投稿
So how can i deploy just the one source file i update?

you can do -> ant fast-deploy from ext-web to deploy the only updated source jsp file,
and u can do -> ant deploy from ext-impl to deploy just the one source file u update including the portal-ext.properties and system.properties.

HTH

Zahid khan