掲示板

social office and liferay sync 6.2 and liferay 6.2

thumbnail
9年前 に alphonso whitfield iii によって更新されました。

social office and liferay sync 6.2 and liferay 6.2

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 11/06/27 最新の投稿
I add liferay sync 6.2 to my desktop now social office does not work , my app manager and several other features are temporarily disabled , should I install liferay sync to get these features back

help I am an admin not a developer and learning this out of the box
thumbnail
9年前 に Dennis Ju によって更新されました。

RE: social office and liferay sync 6.2 and liferay 6.2

Regular Member 投稿: 228 参加年月日: 10/09/30 最新の投稿
Liferay Sync should not have affected your ability to connect to Social Office. Can you give more details on what isn't working? What sort of error messages do you get?
thumbnail

Dennis Ju:
Liferay Sync should not have affected your ability to connect to Social Office. Can you give more details on what isn't working? What sort of error messages do you get?

Okay so I have uninstalled Liferay sync and I uninstalled Social Office.

I re-installed social office

All of the tools are working fine.

I added a new user to the site

The Social Office features work for all of the previously installed users but not for the new user and their profile , roles, etc . are the same for previously installed and approved users
thumbnail

The error I see in the control panel is this

The propagation of changes from the site template has been temporarily disabled after 4 errors.

I reset the template configuration

I have added two new users and the Social Office application dockbar does not display all of the pages that are displayed for the previous ten users.

The Social Office hook is in place, etc. and Liferay sync does not work

I have accessed my site with different browsers, cleared history , operating systems (XP and 7) etc. and it is not working properly. Please help
thumbnail
8年前 に Alphonso Whitfield によって更新されました。

Re: [Liferay Forums][Liferay Social Office] RE: social office and liferay s

the email "warning/alert" message referred to various applications that were a part of Social Office and some that were not were a part of Socal Office that temporarily unavailable or difficult to use; such as Apps Manager , Store, Message, Welcome, Dashboard, Site Admin, Configuration (hidden by warning messages) etc.

Also when installing Liefray sync I got the message that Social Office was not installed when prior to my attempting to install Liferay sync I used Social Office with no problem.

I restored my portal instances by rebooting using a back up. I am certain that Social Office is installed as of this writing and will attempt to load Liferay sync again

I will keep you informed

Thanks for the prompt reply before I attempt to install again.

Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
info@thevitalportal.com
Vital
912-816-2595

Visit us at:
The Vital Portal

The Vital Portal On facebook

Visit our Google Community

Join our Vital Portal Webinars at:
The Vital Portal WebEx Meeting Center .

----- Original Message -----

To: forums@liferay.com
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2014 1:00:13 PM
Subject: [Liferay Forums][Liferay Social Office] RE: social office and liferay sync 6.2 and liferay 6.2

To view the thread, follow the link below:
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/38439257
--
Liferay.com
thumbnail

the email "warning/alert" message referred to various applications that were a part of Social Office and some that were not were a part of Socal Office that temporarily unavailable or difficult to use; such as Apps Manager , Store, Message, Welcome, Dashboard, Site Admin, Configuration (hidden by warning messages) etc.

Also when installing Liefray sync I got the message that Social Office was not installed when prior to my attempting to install Liferay sync I used Social Office with no problem.

I restored my portal instances by rebooting using a back up. I am certain that Social Office is installed as of this writing and will attempt to load Liferay sync again

I will keep you informed

with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
info@thevitalportal.com
Vital
912-816-2595

Visit us at:
The Vital Portal

Subject: [Liferay Forums][Liferay Social Office] RE: social office and liferay sync 6.2 and liferay 6.2

--
Liferay.com
thumbnail

I will keep you informed

with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
info@thevitalportal.com
Vital
912-816-2595

Visit us at:
The Vital Portal

--
Liferay.com
thumbnail

I will keep you informed

with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
info@thevitalportal.com
Vital
912-816-2595

Visit us at:
The Vital Portal

--
Liferay.com
thumbnail

I will keep you informed

with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
info@thevitalportal.com
Vital
912-816-2595

Visit us at:
The Vital Portal

--
Liferay.com