掲示板

Liferay 6.2 Calendar for Guest

10年前 に Alexandre Terrasson によって更新されました。

Liferay 6.2 Calendar for Guest

Junior Member 投稿: 25 参加年月日: 10/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi all,

Liferay 6.2 introduced a new calendar portlet which seems to be very interesting, but I have somes issues with it.
My needs are :
* An administrator or a user with appropriate rights that create events that are entirely visibles by guest : for the moment, events are visibles by guest peoples but only hours and colors of the calendar, not the title of the event for example, so this is useless ....
* I wanted to use ressources to manage differents rooms for examples, but thoses calendars, availables under the "Others Calendars" option, are not visible by guest, even if I configure that calendar and events are visible by them .....

I tried to modify rights on the differents calendars, ressources, events or even guest role permissions but nothing does the job ....
So, does I miss something ? Or is it the normal functionning and what I want is impossible ? Or ... ?

Thanks for your help ;)

Alex
thumbnail
8年前 に Markus Blösch によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.2 Calendar for Guest

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 13/04/30 最新の投稿
I had the same problem for a moment and found this older question as first search hit.

You need to open the dropdown for the colored calendar on the left panel.
Under permissions the "Event details" or similar are normally disabled for guests I think. Adding that permission should solve the issue.
thumbnail
7年前 に Enrique Valdes Lacasa によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.2 Calendar for Guest

Junior Member 投稿: 92 参加年月日: 14/07/29 最新の投稿
I was having the same issue, and it wasn't a trivial solution in my case. As Alexandre mentioned, it is useless to have Guest events without guests being able to see the Event details, like the name.

What I did to make the events' titles display for guests was to create a new Guest's Calendar, and set the "View Details" permissions for Guest using the drop-down arrow of the calendar (like also Markus said), before creating any event. For some reason, when I tried to switch back off the "View Details" permissions, it ignored it and still showed the events' details for guests. It seems like permissions didn't heed every time.