掲示板

Help <Resource-Handler> and CSS

10年前 に Héctor Ríos によって更新されました。

Help <Resource-Handler> and CSS

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 14/01/16 最新の投稿
Hi, I am developing a JSF portlet with liferay 6.2 in netbeans, and a GlassfishServer 3.1.2.2.

I am following the Liferay PDF-Export Demo to generate a report with data from a column, I have configured correctly all the classes and files, I know because it works, but the problem is as follows:

The project is based on MVC, there is a view that contains xhtml primefaces components (4.0), which makes calls to a controller. when deploying the portlet, the css does not seem to load properly (buttons appear as ui-button, for example), but this only occurs when you add the <resource-handler> line in the faces-config, if we remove it, the view is displayed without any problems, but obviously it will not work the resource.

I thought the problem was the configuration, but then with a new driver and a new view, as in the demo, export was successful, but the problem with the css persists, I really have no idea what I can do, the server log is not helpful, does not show any errors, any suggestions?.

Thanks, and sorry for my English, and the possible lack of information.

Regards.
thumbnail
10年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

RE: Help <Resource-Handler> and CSS

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hola Héctor,

The project is based on MVC

You mean is based in MVCPortlet?

Not sure, but maybe you are having this issue: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/FACES-1891. Can you download latest sources (depending on your JSF version it would be 3.2.x or master) and check if it can be still reproduced?

Hi Juan, you were right, I followed the issue, all that I needed was to add the else to make it work, now the css are displayed correctly.

And by the way, MVC I meant, Model-View-Controller, I had a small web project, which now is being migrated to liferay 6.2, and this forum has been really helpful.

Something else, when a portlet is deployed the server log displays the following:

Invalid CSS after " color: ": expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was "#red;"

This hasn't been a problem, I found something related with Ruby, but don't understand it, then, I decided just ignore that, so, if do you have any suggestions or clarification I would be very grateful.

Thank you!
Héctor Ríos
thumbnail
10年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Héctor Ríos:
Hi Juan, you were right, I followed the issue, all that I needed was to add the else to make it work, now the css are displayed correctly.

Glad to know it worked.

Héctor Ríos:

Something else, when a portlet is deployed the server log displays the following:

Invalid CSS after " color: ": expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was "#red;"

This was an error compiling your css. Did you declare the variable somewhere in your css?

@import "compass";
$red: ....

Then you have to use "$red"

Hi, Juan, I dont't remember any variable or something like that, but, this is the complete message in the server log:

Información: Invalid CSS after "    color: ": expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was "#red;"
Información: The log message is empty or null. Please log an issue against the component in the logger field.
Información: /css/default.css:604
Información: The log message is empty or null. Please log an issue against the component in the logger field.
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:1147:in `expected'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/script/lexer.rb:199:in `expected!'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/script/parser.rb:471:in `assert_expr'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/script/parser.rb:49:in `parse'
Información: org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:2093:in `send'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:1021:in `sass_script'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:881:in `value!'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:858:in `declaration'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:581:in `declaration_or_ruleset'
Información: org/jruby/RubyProc.java:270:in `call'
Información: org/jruby/RubyProc.java:220:in `call'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:1122:in `rethrow'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:591:in `declaration_or_ruleset'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:553:in `block_child'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:542:in `block_contents'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:534:in `block'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:528:in `ruleset'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:552:in `block_child'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:545:in `block_contents'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:82:in `stylesheet'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:27:in `parse'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/engine.rb:342:in `_to_tree'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/engine.rb:315:in `_render'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/engine.rb:262:in `render'
Información: <script>:49:in `(root)'
</code></pre><br /><br />Thank you.</script>