掲示板

Users' Functioanlity under Portal tab in Control Panel

14年前 に supa - way によって更新されました。

Users' Functioanlity under Portal tab in Control Panel

New Member 投稿: 8 参加年月日: 09/06/09 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I have just set up a liferay for use and when I go to the control panel and click on users under the portal tab - the page is empty i.e. I could not add users or view users. I have attached a screen shot of what I am trying to describe.

Could any body plz tell me how to correct this or what may have gone wrong?

tnks

SPA

RE: Users' Functioanlity under Portal tab in Control Panel

here is the attachment!

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
14年前 に Amos Fong によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2047 参加年月日: 08/10/07 最新の投稿
What's the exception that shows up in the logs?

Try going to control panel > server administration > reindex all

Pls see the exception below as logged by log4j

ERROR - com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 960
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.UserPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(UserPersistenceImpl.java:622)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.getUserById(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:1305)
at com.liferay.portal.service.UserLocalServiceUtil.getUserById(UserLocalServiceUtil.java:474)
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.enterprise_005fadmin.view_005fusers_jsp._getResults(view_005fusers_jsp.java:326)
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.enterprise_005fadmin.view_005fusers_jsp._jspService(view_005fusers_jsp.java:1609)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:535)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:472)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:67)
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.enterprise_005fadmin.view_jsp._jspx_meth_liferay_002dutil_005finclude_005f1(view_jsp.java:4250)
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.enterprise_005fadmin.view_jsp._jspService(view_jsp.java:1871)

I went to control panel --> Server Administration --> reindexall and the problem was solved!!

Amos Fong - thank you for your suggestion - could you please give me an idea into what went wrong and how the steps you suggested solved the problem? Is the reindexall related to the dump I pasted above?

tnks

SPA

The problem that I reported was indeed solved after executing the reindexall. However, the reindexall process generated the exception below. Could anybody plz help confirm if all is well with this installation?

ERROR - Reindexing DLFE-1.xls
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.documentlibrary.util.FileSystemHook.reIndex(FileSystemHook.java:261)
at com.liferay.documentlibrary.util.Indexer.reIndex(Indexer.java:320)
at com.liferay.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLServiceImpl.reIndex(DLServiceImpl.java:183)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:106)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at $Proxy122.reIndex(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFolderLocalServiceImpl.reIndex(DLFolderLocalServiceImpl.java:418)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:106)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at $Proxy119.reIndex(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.DLFolderLocalServiceUtil.reIndex(DLFolderLocalServiceUtil.java:286)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.util.Indexer.reIndex(Indexer.java:99)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexer.doReIndex(LuceneIndexer.java:155)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexer.reIndex(LuceneIndexer.java:75)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexer.reIndex(LuceneIndexer.java:68)
at com.liferay.portlet.admin.action.EditServerAction.reIndex(EditServerAction.java:203)
at com.liferay.portlet.admin.action.EditServerAction.processAction(EditServerAction.java:123)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortletRequestProcessor.process(PortletRequestProcessor.java:180)
at com.liferay.portlet.StrutsPortlet.processAction(StrutsPortlet.java:197)
at com.sun.portal.portletcontainer.appengine.filter.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:98)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletFilterUtil.doFilter(PortletFilterUtil.java:57)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invoke(InvokerPortletImpl.java:632)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invokeAction(InvokerPortletImpl.java:664)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.processAction(InvokerPortletImpl.java:359)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.processPortletRequest(LayoutAction.java:604)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.processLayout(LayoutAction.java:428)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.execute(LayoutAction.java:195)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.process(PortalRequestProcessor.java:157)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.callParentService(MainServlet.java:608)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:846)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:436)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.FriendlyURLServlet.service(FriendlyURLServlet.java:143)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:154)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.strip.StripFilter.processFilter(StripFilter.java:142)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:91)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:154)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:94)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.gzip.GZipFilter.processFilter(GZipFilter.java:140)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.processFilter(SecureFilter.java:282)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.cache.CacheFilter.processFilter(CacheFilter.java:425)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.autologin.AutoLoginFilter.processFilter(AutoLoginFilter.java:257)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.sso.opensso.OpenSSOFilter.processFilter(OpenSSOFilter.java:73)
at com.liferay.portal.sharepoint.SharepointFilter.processFilter(SharepointFilter.java:193)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.doFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:191)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.threadlocalcache.ThreadLocalCacheFilter.processFilter(ThreadLocalCacheFilter.java:55)
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
thumbnail
14年前 に Amos Fong によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2047 参加年月日: 08/10/07 最新の投稿
mm...The only ways this could happen that I'm aware of are:

1. It seems that sometimes an upgrade does this
2. You pointed the resource.repositories.root property to the same directory as another liferay installation. This folder contains the lucene indexes which contain different users for different liferay installations.
thumbnail
14年前 に domingo l hilario によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 46 参加年月日: 09/02/05 最新の投稿
I have the same problem, I added the user manually after trying the reindex but the reindex didn't fix the problem for me. after adding the user manually into the database now I am getting this error: the control panel still not displaying the users.

17:12:28,509 ERROR [IncludeTag:79] Current URL /group/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=125&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&doAsGroupId=10122&refererPlid=10608 generates exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
17:12:28,511 ERROR [IncludeTag:165] java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.enterprise_005fadmin.user_005faction_jsp._jspService(user_005faction_jsp.java:1387)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:337)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:535)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:472)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.search.JSPSearchEntry.print(JSPSearchEntry.java:80)
at org.apache.jsp.html.taglib.ui.search_005fiterator.page_jsp._jspService(page_jsp.java:1218)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:337)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)

and the page looks like shown bellow

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

I have found the problem with this issue. when we did the update from 5.1 to 5.2 we forgot to replace the new lucene with the current lucene.

on 5.1 the lucene is saved on the /root/liferay/lucene
on 5.2 the lucene is saved on /opt/liferay/data/lucene this lucene needs to be remove and replace with the lucene above.

however, that will fixed the error on the log, now my problem is that 5.2 is not displaying the users and it is not searching for them. I am not even getting an error anymore. what should I do to fix this issue.

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
Try removing the user you created manually. Unfortunately, Liferay uses a very clunky autoincrementation system that relies on a couter table. You probably have something out of sync.
thumbnail

there was something in my database I couldn't upgrade from 5.1 to 5.2.3 I have to just start all over again and work directly from the database. since I am using a secondary database for all my new applications then it was to hard to move content around.

I recreated the users and I just moved the table with the journal articles, calendar and images.

for the journal article I replace

JournalArticle, JournalArticleResource and JornalContentSearch. Also I have to add urlTitle to JournalArcticle and then I modify the companyId and the and groupId to the new one.

same thing I have to do the calendar and the images I have to modify the groupId and the companyId and that did the trick. the only down fall is that I have to manually re-attached the images on the content.