掲示板

Liferay 6.2 : Market Place portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish

10年前 に Mihir Sahu によって更新されました。

Liferay 6.2 : Market Place portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 13/02/08 最新の投稿
Marketplace portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish environment when deployed as war. Despite many attempt, it does not work. Everything is up and running but I do not see anything to add new plugin(That is when I realized that marketplace failed): Exception is
21:14:43,037 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:220] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.BaseAutoDeployListener.isMatchingFile(BaseAutoDeployListener.java:104)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.BaseAutoDeployListener.isThemePlugin(BaseAutoDeployListener.java:144)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.ThemeAutoDeployListener.deploy(ThemeAutoDeployListener.java:46)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.deploy(AutoDeployDir.java:50)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.processFile(AutoDeployDir.java:211)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:275)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:58)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:131)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:148)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.BaseAutoDeployListener.isMatchingFile(BaseAutoDeployListener.java:89)
... 6 more
21:14:43,042 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:224] Add marketplace-portlet-6.2.0.1.war to the blacklist

Can anybody help.
thumbnail
10年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.2 : Market Place portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
Mihir Sahu:
Marketplace portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish environment when deployed as war. Despite many attempt, it does not work. Everything is up and running but I do not see anything to add new plugin(That is when I realized that marketplace failed): Exception is
21:14:43,037 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:220] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
Can anybody help.

The message says that the zip file is corrupt. From where did you download the marketplace portlet?
10年前 に Mihir Sahu によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 13/02/08 最新の投稿
Dear James,
I have not downloaded separately the marketplace portlet. I think it came with the liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1-20131101192857659.war, which I downloaded from liferay section of sourceforge site.
When I deploy the liferay portal war in glassfish, it also goes ahead and deploys and then errors happen.
Location of sourceforge download area : Home / Liferay Portal / 6.2.0 GA1
Thanks
8年前 に Gérald CAUVIN によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 39 参加年月日: 15/03/04 最新の投稿
hi,

what is the name of the file .war????
I've the same problem with a file .war naming with -web .

For example toto-web.war
If I do a copy of toto-web.war and I use the name toto.war or toto-app.war, I 've no problem