掲示板

Repeating Lightbulbs and compass not found

thumbnail
10年前 に Ken Vida によって更新されました。

Repeating Lightbulbs and compass not found

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 12/03/14 最新の投稿
Hello all, I am reaching out because I have exhausted all my testing and workarounds and still cannot get any custom theme to render properly in our production system. I have gone through multiple JDK's on our Linux servers and tried to get the production servers to mirror our test servers exactly because the themes render properly in test. Currently the only differences between the systems is Test is single instance and production is a cluster of two nodes. Both are running 6.1.3 EE with the Tomcat 7 bundle and JDK 1.7.0_25

The behavior I am seeing is the context menus for the portlets are not rendering properly and any informational image in portal messages is repeating. Please see screen shots below.
thumbnail

RE: Repeating Lightbulbs and compass not found

So I narrowed things down slightly, it appears that the apache web server I have running on another VM in front of my Tomcat server is somehow causing the issue. If I connect directly to Tomcat by bypassing the web server, then I do not see the issue.
10年前 に Niran Fajemisin によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 11/04/13 最新の投稿
Did you ever happen to get this working?

Thanks.
10年前 に Manuel Mancipe によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 10/08/02 最新の投稿
Hello Ken, i have the same problem, i working with liferay 6.2 EE bundle Jboss, the theme not load the compass and the css in the dockbar not work.

please, according to their experience , any idea ???

Thank you
thumbnail

Our problem was based off with settings for the web server and it was on 6.1.

Not seeing the issue on 6.2 yet, but we aren't using a web server at this time.
thumbnail
9年前 に Ritabrata Mukherjee によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 14/03/12 最新の投稿
Hi Ken,
We are experiencing the same issue - dockbar and Liferay AUI features not working when Liferay 6.1 is being fronted with a web server. We copied over the generated files barebone.jsp and everything.jsp to the web server, and that made the dockbar and AUI features work. But, we still see the repeating lightbulb icons and the look-and-feel of Control Panel and other Liferay default screens are broken.

Can you please let me know what settings you changed at web server to resolve your issues ? FYI we use mod_proxy currently but can switch to mod_jk if required.

Thanks,
Rito
thumbnail
9年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
When things start to work once you copy over content to your Webserver, you're obviously not proxying every content - trying to provide static content from the webserver. That's a good thing, but naturally you'll have to add every static resource to the webserver that you don't want to be served through the appserver.

You can do this with a caching reverse proxy or by manually copying the content. If you observe which requests generate 404, you might be closer to identifying the issue. Note that Liferay uses SASS/Compass to compile the CSS files on the server - and you'll have to have the results of that available to your Webserver.

It might help to post Apache's configuration here, together with the 404 requests that you get.
thumbnail
9年前 に Ritabrata Mukherjee によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 14/03/12 最新の投稿
Thanks Olaf for your response. We use mod_proxy configuration in Apache, as attached - it is configured for a Liferay 6.1 server with a custom context 'mfapp' .

The issue is with dynamic CSS in Liferay 6.1. I have observed that when I comment out the ProxyPassMatch line for Liferay CSS in httpd.conf, then all Liferay screens and features work Ok. But, if I try to serve ALL static content through the web server (copying the Liferay directories to web server as-is), a lot of unresolved variables are present in the CSS, like @theme_image_path@ etc. Requests for these generate 404 and break Liferay screens like Control Panel.

How can we get the compiled results of SASS/Compass for Liferay's CSS - to copy them into the web server.

FYI, our custom theme does not use SASS/Compass, so when copying the static files to web server, the custom portlets/pages work Ok.

Thanks,
Rito
thumbnail
8年前 に Piotr Swiniarski によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 15/02/06 最新の投稿
Hi Rigabrata

Maybe a bit late but others may be interesetd. In my case it was property:
com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.dynamiccss.DynamicCSSFilter=false

try to set it to true

best
Piotr