掲示板

Ajaxable portlets steal focus/anchor, can i disable ajaxable?

thumbnail
16年前 に Alex Owen Wallace によって更新されました。

Ajaxable portlets steal focus/anchor, can i disable ajaxable?

Liferay Master 投稿: 640 参加年月日: 07/11/05 最新の投稿
Hi All... I've discovered that when I enable

portlet.url.anchor.enable=true

Ajaxable portlets steel the focus even if you click on another portlet...

I think i will file this as a bug with LR... Cuz it renders the property nearly unusable... The last ajaxable portlet always gets the focus...

That being said, a quick workaround seems like making the portlets non ajaxable...

Is there any danger in that?
16年前 に Manuel Cacheiro によって更新されました。

RE: Ajaxable portlets steal focus/anchor, can i disable ajaxable?

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 07/09/24 最新の投稿
Hi:

In liferay-portlet.xml (or better in liferay-portlet-ext.xml) you can find the ayaxable tag for each portlet, so you can disable it (it works) just setting it to false. You may know which portlet are you changing just by comparing the value of the tag <portlet-name> with the one in the file portlet-custom.xml, and then checking there the <display-name> tag. For example, the Weather portlet has the value "Weather" in tag <display-name> at portlet-custom.xml. As you can see, in that file, portlet-name is 4 so, to disable the "ayaxability" of the weather portlet, you have to go to the liferay-portlet-ext.xml, uncomment the node with the portlet-name 4 and set its ayaxable tag to false. (Usually, but not always, you can guess the name of the portlet in liferay-portlet-ext.xml by reading the value of the parameter struts-path).
thumbnail
16年前 に Alex Owen Wallace によって更新されました。

RE: Ajaxable portlets steal focus/anchor, can i disable ajaxable?

Liferay Master 投稿: 640 参加年月日: 07/11/05 最新の投稿
Right! Thanks for the response.... I think I should have phrased my question a bit differently...

Is there any adverse functionality effect by disabling ajaxable? other than how the portlets are loaded on the page?

Thanks!