掲示板

LDAP integration

14年前 に Alexander Bolotnov によって更新されました。

LDAP integration

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 09/04/09 最新の投稿
Hi there,

we have a portal and a LDAP with over 80,000 users registered in it. Potentially, every one of these is a LR user. LR can integrate with LDAP and it's great (http://docs.liferay.com/portal/4.2/official/liferay-installation-guide-4.2/multipage/ch05s02.html). However, users will get into LR database only on their first login.

Is there a way to actually get the user into LR/groups before he signs in? Instead of getting all 80K user records into the portal, I would like to be able to query ldap within LR administration interface and add selected users.

Is this possible?
thumbnail
14年前 に Amos Fong によって更新されました。

RE: LDAP integration

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2047 参加年月日: 08/10/07 最新の投稿
Hey Alexander,

There are two mass import methods: by user, or by group. If by user, it imports all users under the basedn and their associated groups. If by group it imports all groups and their associated users. You can also specify a LDAP filter for these imports to limit what is imported.

You can set these portal-ext.properties:

ldap.import.enabled=false
ldap.import.on.startup=false
ldap.import.interval=10
ldap.import.user.search.filter=(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)
ldap.import.group.search.filter=(objectClass=groupOfUniqueNames)

If you already set LDAP settings in the admin interface, those will override portal-ext.properties. These are all avaliable through admin interface except import method which defaults to user.

ldap.import.method=user
#ldap.import.method=group
thumbnail
13年前 に ankit yakkundi によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 221 参加年月日: 10/03/05 最新の投稿
Hi..
I am using liferay 5.2.3 with tomcat 6 and Apache Directory Studio as my LDAP server.
Can you provide me steps on how can i integrate both liferay and LDAP server.

Any idea or suggestions are welcome..
Thanks in advance....
thumbnail
13年前 に Manish Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 535 参加年月日: 08/05/16 最新の投稿
Check this blog.
thumbnail
13年前 に ankit yakkundi によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 221 参加年月日: 10/03/05 最新の投稿
hi..
thanks for the reply. i had refered to this blog previously also.
I login with test@liferay.com with password test.
In the 7th step ie after clicking on the testldap connection i get message like
"Liferay has successfully connected to the LDAP server."but it does not shoe the user details like shown in the blog.

After following the steps,when i tried to login with test@liferay.com i was able to login and when i tried to login with bruno@7cogs.com which is a user in LDAP,i was not able to login.

There is another problem which i faced after performing the above steps.I am not able to create a user in Liferay.It gives me an error " Users is temporarily unavailable".

Can you provide me with some solutions..

Thanks in advance..