掲示板

Migration from 6.1 GA2 EE to 6.1.1 GA2 CE

10年前 に Rob Hall によって更新されました。

Migration from 6.1 GA2 EE to 6.1.1 GA2 CE

Junior Member 投稿: 47 参加年月日: 11/11/30 最新の投稿
I have a scenario where I need to migrate a site from EE to CE. Was on the latest version (6.1.20 GA2) of EE and have the latest version of CE as well.
I used the same db as Liferay EE 6.1.20 installation and manually changed liferay portal's build version in the EE database's release_ table from 6120 to 6101. I used the Liferay CE 6.1.1 bundle with tomcat and I copied from the EE bundle the data folder (with document library files, etc) all my deployed plugins (themes, portlets, hooks etc) in webapps folder, all configuration files (portal-ext.properties, etc.).

Liferay CE seems to come up fine, all the portlets and pages seem to work, but no images are displaying on the site...these were images in the document library of the EE site. Is there something specific that needs to be done to migrate a document library between EE and CE regarding images?
thumbnail
10年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Migration from 6.1 GA2 EE to 6.1.1 GA2 CE

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Effectively you were trying to downgrade. This is not supported by Liferay at all.

First thing I'd try is rebuilding all of the search indexes as there may be a format issue.

You might try DB migration or LAR export/import, but I don't know either is going to work.
thumbnail
10年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Like David said Liferay doesn't support downgrades. What you are doing is going to end up badly. You can only upgrade and if you really need to move from EE to CE then your best bet is to wait for a higher CE (6.2.something) which will have upgrade path from your current EE version.
thumbnail
10年前 に Ahmed Hasan によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 306 参加年月日: 07/04/13 最新の投稿
Hi Rob,

Though Liferay does not support downgrade. We can somehow achieve this by writing some special hooks / apis to export all the images to the new environment.

If this is a compelling requirement for you enforced by your business, then i can help you out in this regard. You can reach me out.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan
Author of the most comprehensive development guide, Liferay Portlet Cookbook.
7年前 に Melad Brike によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 17/03/16 最新の投稿
Ahamed Hasan:

If this is a compelling requirement for you enforced by your business, then i can help you out in this regard. You can reach me out.

Hi Ahmed we have same problem if you can help us we could pay for it pls contact me thank you