掲示板

Liferay 6.1 CE + weblogic 12C

thumbnail
10年前 に Essy R によって更新されました。

Liferay 6.1 CE + weblogic 12C

New Member 投稿: 17 参加年月日: 13/04/24 最新の投稿
Hi
I'm trying to deploy a war file into liferay deployed into weblogic.
After i put the war file into liferay auto deployment folder and getting "Deployment will start in a few seconds" log message, nothing happens, no error, no log, nothing at all.

I have deployed my liferay in weblogic admin server, so weblogic autodeployment works accurately.

Can anyone please let me know what is going wrong or provide pointers to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
10年前 に Mathew Anderson によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.1 CE + weblogic 12C

Junior Member 投稿: 29 参加年月日: 13/04/22 最新の投稿
Do you happen to have

auto.deploy.weblogic.dest.dir

set in your portal-ext.properties file?

If not, set that to the auto deploy directory of your admin server. Liferay will then copy the war file from liferay's deploy directory to this location. Weblogic should see it and deploy it.
thumbnail
10年前 に Ehsan Rashidy によって更新されました。

Hi Mathew
Thank you for your reply,

Yes, i have set this property in portal-ext.properties,

When i put the war file in liferay auto deployment folder and getting log message implying successful coping(Deployment will starts in a few seconds), I can see through weblogic admin console that the war file is deployed in admin server successfully .

weblogic is working correctly, I think something is wrong with liferay hot deployment, as this page says weglogic doesn't work with liferay hot deployment system.
thumbnail

Let me prepare more details about this case.

I have liferay6.1 deployed in weblogic 12c admin server, this is OK, I can see liferay deployed war file state is Active through web logic administration console.

Now I want to deploy a portlet war file into liferay, according to this page, I have to put my war file into liferay auto deploymnt folder(${liferay.home}\\deploy),
(auto.deploy.weblogic.dest.dir=C:\\oracle\\domains\\first_domain\\autodeploy),

Just after putting my war file into liferay auto deployment folder, I get a log message implies war file coping was successful,

After this message I expect to get some other log messages about portlet successful registration,
But there is no other message.

I think some kind of event have to be generated in order to portlet hot deployment happens.

Any help is appreciated.
thumbnail
10年前 に Mathew Anderson によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 29 参加年月日: 13/04/22 最新の投稿
Is weblogic in production or development mode? In production, it will not autodeploy.

If you deploy the application to the server, does it show up in liferay?
thumbnail

Hi Mathew,
Weblogic is in Development mode, and auto deployment works fine.

Mathew Anderson:
If you deploy the application to the server, does it show up in liferay?

This was exactly my problem, after auto deploying portlet into the weblogic successfully it didn't show up in liferay,

But I've somewhat solved the problem,
I have followed instructions in this page and deployed Liferay war file in weblogic through admin console, and this kind of deployment caused the problem,
After deploying Liferay war file and portlet war file via welogic auto deployment(admin server) , it showed up in liferay.

Now my question is what was the problem with the Liferay manually deployment!
7年前 に Reddeppa Kollu によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 16/07/09 最新の投稿
For you atleast it is showing if you deploy from admin console, i did deployed via admin console , tried copying to deploy folder etc. but it doesn't show up on portal, i am stuck with custom hooks are not being deployed

anyone have thoughts?

i am using Liferay 6.2, Weblogic 12c with Oracle DB