掲示板

Redirection Fails After Login

10年前 に Waqas Rehman によって更新されました。

Redirection Fails After Login

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 13/01/17 最新の投稿
I am using Liferay 5.1.2 with Tomcat. Once a user signs in, the redirection fails with an error and browser URL is changed to http://hostname:8080/c. This does not happen with all the users. Even it was working fine for the current user but then suddenly this error started to appear. Any idea why is this happening. Following is the error log.

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to [Ljava.lang.String;
	com.liferay.portal.util.HttpImpl.parameterMapToString(HttpImpl.java:473)
	com.liferay.portal.util.HttpImpl.parameterMapToString(HttpImpl.java:458)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.HttpUtil.parameterMapToString(HttpUtil.java:164)
	com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.getLastPath(PortalRequestProcessor.java:448)
	com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.process(PortalRequestProcessor.java:153)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.callParentService(MainServlet.java:443)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:708)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.processFilter(SecureFilter.java:282)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:71)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.doFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:147)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:74)
	org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
	com.ext.util.CrossScriptingFilter.doFilter(CrossScriptingFilter.java:28)
thumbnail
10年前 に Sandeep Nair によって更新されました。

RE: Redirection Fails After Login

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1744 参加年月日: 08/11/06 最新の投稿
When I was using 5.1.2 4 years back I had this problem. It happened to us when portal tries to redirect to some users to their public/private(i dont remember which). The reason was these users had deleted their (private/public page) then. I am not sure if that is the same issue. If possible login as admin as to see whether there are pages(user public/private page whichever portal tries to redi) for those some users for whom you are getting the error.

Regards,
Sandeep Nair
10年前 に W Rehman によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 12/11/22 最新の投稿
Sandeep Nair:
When I was using 5.1.2 4 years back I had this problem. It happened to us when portal tries to redirect to some users to their public/private(i dont remember which). The reason was these users had deleted their (private/public page) then. I am not sure if that is the same issue. If possible login as admin as to see whether there are pages(user public/private page whichever portal tries to redi) for those some users for whom you are getting the error.

Regards,
Sandeep Nair

Thanks Sandeep that helped to solved the issue
thumbnail
10年前 に Juan Gonzalez によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
FYI,, redirect after login to user public/private page has been implemented for next version (6.2).

Only changing a property will enable this feature.