掲示板

tibbr integration ?

10年前 に Ben Sunderland によって更新されました。

tibbr integration ?

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 13/04/04 最新の投稿
Hi I work for Tibco Software in their Sydney office as a pre-sales consultant working on their Enterprise Social Network offering called tibbr.

tibbr is essentially an activity stream platform designed for the enterprise and our customers deploy it to introduce a more social approach to collaboration.

tibbr has a full API and also has integration to SAP / oracle / SHarepoint / Salesforce.com and more.

We also have an 'app' concept where thirdpart apps can sit inside tibbr, and interact with the social stream (we already have apps including box.com).

The reason for the post is we often get asked about integration to Liferay - A product I have been looking at for a few years now and like alot.

I am wondering who I can speak to in Liferay about potential use cases for such an integration.

I was thinking things like
- posting the activities from Liferay into the tibbr wall.
- Being able to take contextual activities from LR and post to specific 'Subjects' (essentially these are just social communities on a specific topic)

I know there is some over lap with LR and tibbr but not much - LR is much more content centric and tibbr is much more about microblogs / activity streams and surfaces these on free iOS apps. I think LR has good strengths where tibbr does not and vice versa - which is which is why I'm posting.

If there is any interest here please reply here.

All the best.

Ben
thumbnail
10年前 に Victor Zorin によって更新されました。

RE: tibbr integration ?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1228 参加年月日: 08/04/14 最新の投稿
Hi Ben
We are in Melbourne and have been using Liferay in 100% of implementation projects for the last 7 years as well as integrating with a large number of 3rd party enterprise systems. Get through to me via our contact page first.
Regards
Victor
thumbnail
10年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: tibbr integration ?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
Ben Sunderland:
Hi I work for Tibco Software in their Sydney office as a pre-sales consultant working on their Enterprise Social Network offering called tibbr.

tibbr is essentially an activity stream platform designed for the enterprise and our customers deploy it to introduce a more social approach to collaboration.

tibbr has a full API and also has integration to SAP / oracle / SHarepoint / Salesforce.com and more.

We also have an 'app' concept where thirdpart apps can sit inside tibbr, and interact with the social stream (we already have apps including box.com).

The reason for the post is we often get asked about integration to Liferay - A product I have been looking at for a few years now and like alot.

I am wondering who I can speak to in Liferay about potential use cases for such an integration.

I was thinking things like
- posting the activities from Liferay into the tibbr wall.
- Being able to take contextual activities from LR and post to specific 'Subjects' (essentially these are just social communities on a specific topic)

I know there is some over lap with LR and tibbr but not much - LR is much more content centric and tibbr is much more about microblogs / activity streams and surfaces these on free iOS apps. I think LR has good strengths where tibbr does not and vice versa - which is which is why I'm posting.

If there is any interest here please reply here.

All the best.

Ben

Hey Ben, we have been looking at various integrations and are looking into things today (e.g. this might be good for Marketplace). Send me email james.falkner@liferay.com and I can hook you up with the right people.