掲示板

Google Search Appliance (GSA) Intergration

11年前 に Jay C によって更新されました。

Google Search Appliance (GSA) Intergration

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/12/04 最新の投稿
Hi there,

I know this question has been asked but I was wondering if anyone knew how to integrate Liferay to a Google Search Appliance. I did read up on a plugin called Goolico but I can't seem to get a hold of the business. I'm not sure if they are still around as the product isn't available for download on their website.

If anyone has any other solutions, it would be greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
11年前 に Mindy Dixon によって更新されました。

Automatic reply: [Liferay Forums][1. Installation / Deployment / Setup] Goo

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 11/01/13 最新の投稿
Please note that as of April 5, 2013, I am no longer with SEI. If you need assistance, please call the main office number at 513.459.1992.

Regards,
Mindy
11年前 に John-Henry Gross によって更新されました。

RE: Google Search Appliance (GSA) Intergration

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 13/04/12 最新の投稿
Search Technologies has done a custom connector for Liferay for one of our clients. We are planing to do a product version soon and we prioritize our development schedule based on customer need. Please contact John Back at 703 953 2791 or email him at jback@searchtechnologies.com to discuss your need.

JH Gross
Marketing and Product Manager
Search Technologies.com
11年前 に siddhant jain によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 69 参加年月日: 13/03/19 最新の投稿
Jay C:
Hi there,

I know this question has been asked but I was wondering if anyone knew how to integrate Liferay to a Google Search Appliance. I did read up on a plugin called Goolico but I can't seem to get a hold of the business. I'm not sure if they are still around as the product isn't available for download on their website.

If anyone has any other solutions, it would be greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

hi jay,
i think we are on the same boatemoticon
i have tried to contact Goolico but they are not replying on any mail.
please let me know what solution you implemented.
is the search technologies, an answer to all our queries???
please help!!!emoticon
11年前 に Jay C によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/12/04 最新の投稿
We have decided to tackle this one ourselves with our team of developers.

We have two sites powered by Liferay. The Google Mini Appliance is able to crawl the public site with no problems, by simply telling the Mini to crawl the public paths.

However, our private site, we are having some trouble having it crawl. We will most likely pass the credentials through the Mini's header. A feature provided by the Mini.

We're working on it and should have it configured in a couple days.